+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 560 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You don’t know if either point you made there was right. No one does because the whole things half @rsed
    Everything is half @rsed with you Mason.
    Nothing works and you can't propose any better either.

We wouldn't have £50m debt as that is the cost and we would at the very least be getting resale value from Pittodrie, so first part is true.

The second part, you've not shown your costsfor redeveloping of moving to Kings Links, but either does not factor in the training grounds an no resale value if redeveloping, so I'm pretty confident the second part is true, it feel free to prove me wrong.

It's far easier to sit on your throne and be negative without actually proposing some positive ideas.

You say the majority of fans are in favour of the move to Kingsford.

I find this very doubtful.

I think you'll find the majority of fans have said practically bugger all on the subject.

In their own quiet way they'll simply stop going.

A shed in a fieldy

Very descriptive.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    The best option in my mind is to stop immediately with the horror scenarios of ground closures, matches in glasgow, end of the club etc. Clarify financing, transport links. Artists impressions and BS from club execs doesn't fly. The best option is redevelop Pittodrie and if that is a reduced 15-16K stadium then so be it. Beats 6,000 housed in a sheddy in 2021 Westhill. It's not for me to provide the supposed best options and how it will be achieved. That responsibility lies with the glaikit **** running the club. Honestly. I'm happy to stay where we are and as we are. It's fine, maintain and redecorate as we go. i'm willing to wager we're not going to sink anytime soon.
    I heard Stewart Milne on the radio the other week saying if we re develop Pittodrie the capacity would be reduced to 12000.

Not sure how he worked that out but I suspect it falls intro the scaremongering category like the having to play European matches in Glasgow.

What do you think the debt will be? Put a figure on it

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I heard Stewart Milne on the radio the other week saying if we re develop Pittodrie the capacity would be reduced to 12000.

Not sure how he worked that out but I suspect it falls intro the scaremongering category like the having to play European matches in Glasgow.
    Pittodries sinking, maintenance costs, the clubs going to die...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You say the majority of fans are in favour of the move to Kingsford.

I find this very doubtful.

I think you'll find the majority of fans have said practically bugger all on the subject.

In their own quiet way they'll simply stop going.

A shed in a fieldy

Very descriptive.
    Well, like elections, you can only go with those who voted as a consensus of the public view.
    I recall the polls showing a majority in preference for the move.

What do you think the debt will be? Put a figure on it
    That depends on which scenario your going for.
    Your convinced redeveloping or going to Kings Links will be cheaper, so I asked how?

You’re backing the scenario the club are proposing, so we’ll go for that one. What will the debt be?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well, like elections, you can only go with those who voted as a consensus of the public view.
    I recall the polls showing a majority in preference for the move.

That would be a big mistake.

You’re backing the scenario the club are proposing, so we’ll go for that one. What will the debt be?
    Like I said before, the club will not be showing their hand in commercial negotiations.
    I don't know for certain, but potentially very little if nothing at all.
    Certainly not the same opportunities with a redeveloped Pittodrie.
    I think this is why the plans have been to move all along and why Cormack has come back on board.

But you guys are all against a move and citing debt as understandably a huge concern.
    So I ask again, what is the cost of your redeveloped Pittodrie / move to Kings Links scenarios.
    Immediately some things spring out to make it more expensive.

Page 253 of 560 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast