+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 350 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3491

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Mason goes on about you guys being spoon fed stuff quite a lot. It's phrases like 'highly militant wokerati' that make me think he's right.
    There’s no way of saying this without sounding like an absolute helmet but it’s a subject I know a fair bit about. I kind of got in at ground zero, from losing a good friend down the brain worms hole, when that grifting @rsehole Andrew Wakefield first started doing it.

It only works because it’s human nature, not to want to accept you’re having the pish ripped out you.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    The second don't insult me by saying I stand behind Murdo Fraser that's an incredibly daft thing to say.
    Not as daft as telling folk they are facist for not wanting Lennon as our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Mason goes on about you guys being spoon fed stuff quite a lot. It's phrases like 'highly militant wokerati' that make me think he's right.
    Well sending death threats to the likes of Joanna Cherry and other Feminists that have spoken in favour of Womens rights is a tad "militant" to me. They have also organised very well infiltrating organisations like NUS. Trade Unions and the SNP. I don't need to be spoon fed by anyone I have first hand experience of what's been happening .. Its called entryism

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Not as daft as telling folk they are facist for not wanting Lennon as our manager.
    Oh come on DeeDon I never said that. With respect you may be conflating two different issues. I sensed you were being a bit hostile and I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying on two different subjects honestly DD look back my posts I never said that.. If I had that would be daft extremely daft.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There’s no way of saying this without sounding like an absolute helmet but it’s a subject I know a fair bit about. I kind of got in at ground zero, from losing a good friend down the brain worms hole, when that grifting @rsehole Andrew Wakefield first started doing it.

It only works because it’s human nature, not to want to accept you’re having the pish ripped out you.
    You see this is you to a tee an arrogance that you know better than anyone else. A total refusal to accept anyone else point of you other than your own. I'm sorry to say you have been an absolute helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

I recognise the individual words , but no matter how often I read that I come to the conclusion it's a completely different language.

Gary Glitter back in the pokey.

Anyone watching the SNP trio on Sky News.

Ash Regan is absolute car crash TV

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    You see this is you to a tee an arrogance that you know better than anyone else. A total refusal to accept anyone else point of you other than your own. I'm sorry to say you have been an absolute helmet.
    On this subject, I do. If I insisted I knew more about gash North East guitar music, would you not think it a tad arrogant of me? I’ll never argue with anyone on here about something they clearly know more about. I’d rather try and learn a bit from it.

Your comments on Cherry are hilarious by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Anyone watching the SNP trio on Sky News.

Ash Regan is absolute car crash TV
    I like how she makes up policy as it pops into her head. She’ll be promising us jetpacks soon

Page 253 of 350 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast