+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Your point?
    McWinless has a better ratio than all of those, admittedly he’s only got to polish one trophy with us, you never know he might get to polish more.

SF
    my point clearly is win ratios count for f@ck all

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    my point clearly is win ratios count for f@ck all
    Obviously they do, anyway, has any previous manager of the once michty had so many nicknames that your good self or the puckle of others that are consumed by the hatred of McAnus or fitever his moniker is this week?

I do mind the Red Final having Portaloo......however I can’t remember much more, perhaps there are, anyway, away to lose some penfolds soon!

SF

If its goals we're after I was just watching lower league English highlights and there's a J Stockley playing for Exeter who the commentator says we could get for a mere 7 figures. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    If its goals we're after I was just watching lower league English highlights and there's a J Stockley playing for Exeter who the commentator says we could get for a mere 7 figures. !!!!!!!!!!!!
    So what does that make S Cosgrove esq worth I wonder????

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Your subjectivity disgusts me.
    No disrespect, but your fake offence means nothing to me.
    I’m still loving the fact of dominating and beating the mini-Huns and putting us into 2nd place.
    No trophy for yesterday’s game mind you, so not enough for some I guess, but a run of 9 wins in the last 12 is a great way to go into Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all the happy clappers and the pant pishers.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    So what does that make S Cosgrove esq worth I wonder????
    Name sure maybe we should cash in. A few mill towards new stadium

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No disrespect, but your fake offence means nothing to me.
    I’m still loving the fact of dominating and beating the mini-Huns and putting us into 2nd place.
    No trophy for yesterday’s game mind you, so not enough for some I guess, but a run of 9 wins in the last 12 is a great way to go into Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all the happy clappers and the pant pishers.
    None taken but the subjectivity is running in your blood now. Join us.

Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Hope you all get coal.

I hope we can source a striker who can man mark the future Celtic defenders. Maybe that is why we found it difficult to attract a new centre forward in the summer....not many man markers amongst the players available to us.

Shinnie has signed a pre contract agreement with the huns was the rumor yesterday. If he has then I prefer they be upfront and do any deal in January. Don't poison the 2nd half of the season. McKenna away in the window also which makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Shinnie has signed a pre contract agreement with the huns was the rumor yesterday. If he has then I prefer they be upfront and do any deal in January. Don't poison the 2nd half of the season. McKenna away in the window also which makes sense.
    I fully believe both to be true.

If Shinnie is off then captaincy stripped and rot. For some reason I have had a gut feeling he was en route to "Columbus Crew"

Page 26 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast