+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Rijeka v Dons MKII

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'm detecting racist overtones in your post which I'm not entirely at ease with. An ever present factor where ultra nationalism rears it's ugly head.

However I do want away from a Tory controlled Westminster. Yes.
    Speaking of racism you never did explain where or when you heard dons fans abusing shay.

I've been advised not to comment further. Given my line of work and obvious possible legal repercussions I feel that's sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Simmy min I wisna saying your a clown it was directed at our fkn donkey.
    But now in the morning with sober eyes can see mt spelling mistakes
    But you still get the jist of what I'm saying, our donkey Cosgrove should try staying on his feet from time time to time it just might catch on and help him a little bit.

He's still a clown

Anyway we always have the league cup to look forward to
    Sorry min,bit boozy myself last night aye i agree Cosgrove spent too much time on his @rse last night, to be fair to him he didn't get much in the way of 'service' but i agree he fell too easily

I've been advised not to comment further. Given my line of work and obvious possible legal repercussions I feel that's sound advice.
    Aye

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Sorry min,bit boozy myself last night aye i agree Cosgrove spent too much time on his @rse last night, to be fair to him he didn't get much in the way of 'service' but i agree he fell too easily
    As much as I normally love to criticise Cosgrove, I actually thought he did ok last night - he was the least of our problems really. He held the ball up reasonably well when it was played to feet or chest - when it's played to his head it's always hit and miss (usually miss) but I got the impression last night he'd been told to shield the ball and fall over whenever he felt any contact in order to get us up the pitch a bit. It didn't really work as the ref wasn't buying it most of the time. Stupid tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I know they weren't threatening that much but to give them so much of the ball without any pressure of our own on there defence was why I could see a goal coming for them. With the way we were playing i thought if we get out if this at 0-0 I'll be surprised
    When you defend so deep and don't press them at all in their own half, you allow them to play the game at the pace they want.
    As I said earlier, playing for a 0-0 is 1980's-1990's off the arc stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    As much as I normally love to criticise Cosgrove, I actually thought he did ok last night - he was the least of our problems really. He held the ball up reasonably well when it was played to feet or chest - when it's played to his head it's always hit and miss (usually miss) but I got the impression last night he'd been told to shield the ball and fall over whenever he felt any contact in order to get us up the pitch a bit. It didn't really work as the ref wasn't buying it most of the time. Stupid tactics.
    I thought Considine was our best player
    McKenna was decent enough too given the week he'd had.
    From midfield to attack, we were non-existent though.

It was square ball after square ball...then they'd press us slightly and we'd hoof it in the general direction of Cosgrove...and lose possession.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I thought Considine was our best player
    McKenna was decent enough too given the week he'd had.
    From midfield to attack, we were non-existent though.

It was square ball after square ball...then they'd press us slightly and we'd hoof it in the general direction of Cosgrove...and lose possession.
    I agree, Considine probably our best player last night. I don't think we could put too much blame on Cosgrove though as we never created anything for him and it looked like he was under instructions to go down easily under pressure. I don't think there was enough movement from the likes of McGinn, Hedges, Gallagher and Ferguson, and the passing was dreadful any time we did attempt to play the ball forward.

I'm detecting racist overtones in your post which I'm not entirely at ease with. An ever present factor where ultra nationalism rears it's ugly head.

However I do want away from a Tory controlled Westminster. Yes.
    Racist overtones? Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I genuinely want to see logan dropped. Might be the kick up the arse he needs.

2 big mistakes in 2 euro games, he seems to always have a mistake in him.

This has been the norm for him for the last 18 months
    He isn’t the only the defender that always seems to have a mistake in him but oddly enough there are never calls for him to be dropped when he has one of his brain farts.

He gets singled out for celebrating a goal with one of the new players instead which is even more bizarre.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast