+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that Cormack et al have put another £2M cash into the club plus players, staff and senior employees have deferred wages (between 10% and 30%) to save £1.1M of cash flow so when combined with season ticket sales and dna (albeit likely at reduced levels) that should see us through until football starts again.

Cormack says he is going to reward fans with "one off and unique ways when football resumes". Given I have now renewed both, I look forward to being named substitute for our next trip to Iprix, Derek - I can play defensive midfield!!
    Can you not play left back?

More chance of getting used as a second striker

I figured that you can never have enough defensive midfielders for a trip to Iprix

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that Cormack et al have put another £2M cash into the club plus players, staff and senior employees have deferred wages (between 10% and 30%) to save £1.1M of cash flow so when combined with season ticket sales and dna (albeit likely at reduced levels) that should see us through until football starts again.

Cormack says he is going to reward fans with "one off and unique ways when football resumes". Given I have now renewed both, I look forward to being named substitute for our next trip to Iprix, Derek - I can play defensive midfield!!
    He also said that plans for the new stadium are on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Not at all, not at all.

She’s been playing a blinder so far.
    Clear, honest and sincere.

That “instruction” from Hancock just made me want to smash his face in.
    If she was being clear honest and sincere she would admit she has made an arse of the situation like every other politician.

Not in her nature though.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    During this pandemic I refuse to believe a word out of any politician. When the virus first broke out and they knew this was serious then why did they not agree for the sake of humanity to put the whole world on lockdown for say 1 month to try and kill this virus off? They all have different agendas....each neighbouring country doing different things which will ultimately end in further turmoil and wasted time. Shame on them. They all really should have been stepping aside and letting the World Health Organisation take over (or what is the point of them if they are not be properly adhered to).
    From what I have seen from who all they have done is wag their fingers at the majority of nations for not dealing with the virus in the right way.

They might have a good argument with that but it’s pointless really,also haven’t seen them criticising the Chinese for trying to cover the whole thing up which is a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If she was being clear honest and sincere she would admit she has made an arse of the situation like every other politician.

Not in her nature though.
    Nah, I think she believes it.
    She was so sincere, I believed her for a bit.
    It’s all b’ollocks though.
    The same amount of people are going to die, whether we stay in on whether we tell them to stuff it.

The same amount of people are going to die, whether we stay in on whether we tell them to stuff it.
    Well, that's just pure bullsh1t and you know it.
    5G melting your brain?

How many people will die because the economy has been wrecked?

Nah, I think she believes it.
    She was so sincere, I believed her for a bit.
    It’s all b’ollocks though.
    Yeah but there will be no way of ever proving that.

Maybe Sweden will show us whether or not the lockdown works.

Page 26 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast