+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Nathan Jones

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Watch ya back Frog! All over twitter he aint coming . Plan B, C, D and E to come and we end up with Carlisle.

Its in the stars.

To be reight what decent manager is gonna come to us? The fans are deluded to think owt else..We go for a warney mk2 and hope it works. That will be Carlisle.
    More to the point, the chairman is probably deluded.

So some of us are happy to persist with the coaching staff that got us into this mess !! Thrown in the towel or what ?

If this isn't happening, why was he at the Birmingham game? And what's happened since then? He must have been in general agreement with whatever terms were on the table, surely.

I can't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    So some of us are happy to persist with the coaching staff that got us into this mess !! Thrown in the towel or what ?

MT Rob Scott their recruitment got us into this mess. Remaining coaching staff didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    You can't blame the remaining coaching staff for the summer recruitment policy to sign lots of "injury prone, past their due date, defenders"

That was obviously down to the head coach, recruitment team & directors.

According to football World he has said no.

I see the "nobody will come to us we are little old Rotherham gang" are out already even though it is a rumour he has turned us down. Let us see what happens before we start with the self defecating please, makes me laugh i get accused of being glass half empty.
    If NJ turns us down it could be for a number of reasons, if it is to do with personal terms then that is fine he has his perception of his value and if TS doesn't see that value so be it, TS has made a financial decision. If it is because he isn't happy about the scope of the role and the support he is getting, that is also a TS controlled variable. Not saying TS is wrong with whatever he has put into the pot, just that it is his decision. If NJ doesn't fancy the job and thinks it is too hard to succeed or he thinks he can do better and Rotherham isn't a big enough club, then that is on NJ, it says more about him than about our club, and if it is for those reasons then why would we want him anyway. I am still hopeful Frog was right, I think he is a good fit for us. WC would be a disaster either this season or next in L1, so would Evans a huge mistake if we go that way. Richardson would be a pragmatic sensible next choice after NJ, at least he has a record of winning L1 and his teams play nice football.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    You can't blame the remaining coaching staff for the summer recruitment policy to sign lots of "injury prone, past their due date, defenders"

That was obviously down to the head coach, recruitment team & directors.
    They would off had a say

Will you all relax. Frog says he's signed!

gru. Carlisle is still 14-1 to be interim (or permanent) manager for at least 10 games (done 3 already). Dip your bread and have a saver on the likely candidate Richardson(who allegedly failed to get the Lincoln job!).
    Last edited by Timbertop; 04-12-2023 at 02:04 PM.

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast