+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 264 of 421 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I think there is no doubt he has shown flashes of good ability but he also looked disinterested many times. The big question for me is given he has earned something like £6million over the last four years does he have the hunger to put in a shift and make something of his career or will his bulging bank balance take the edge off his appetite? Time will tell.
    I think that was a lot of folk's general thoughts on him when we first signed him on loan. It's reported there were interested parties down south so if that's true he's here because he wants to be so I'm encouraged by that. I was impressed with his spell at the end of the season and those misses against Celtic could be put down to lack of confidence and being out of practice a wee bit. His attitude looked better too. He's got pace and as was pointed out to me on here...something we're lacking. No doubt he has talent, just needs to step up and show it. Location sometimes seems an issue with us signing players so he's come fair distance relatively for someone who doesn't give a damn. I'm hopeful this is going to be good signing.
    Last edited by Redbull666; 03-07-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    His misses against celtic at Pittodrie were shocking.
    Aye the were Im nae sold on this signing fingers crossed I am wrong!

So with 5 Strikers on books I do reckon I needs to go out of Loan hope Anderson stays!

So James, Stevie reckons he will score more than you this season

Name:  D-kpfZHWwAE5ZZb.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  69.3 KB

They weren't pretty on the eye. However, my would faither who knows a bit about the beautiful game pointed out to me only a proper footballer would have got in those positions and the loon just needs a run of games. How many did May miss all season.Precious few as he was never in the right place to actually miss them. Wilson wa

They weren't pretty on the eye. However, my old faither who knows a bit about the beautiful game pointed out to me only a proper footballer would have got in those positions and the loon just needs a run of games. How many did May miss all season.Precious few as he was never in the right place to actually miss them. Wilson was injured for a good bit of the start of the season and when he came back Cosgrove was scoring goals for fun. Anyone that can't appreciate the boys a proper footballer will hopefully be proven wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd normally be the first to piss on everyone's chips (I'm usually right) but I do think there's something special about him. I understand where Rico and co are coming from but I think it'll work out well for both parties.
    eagree

Completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    At least the club haven't announced it yet so still a chance Wilson isn't coming back 🤞
    Your posts over the last couple of weeks have been like a new man. Sad to see your back on the sauce ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    They weren't pretty on the eye. However, my old faither who knows a bit about the beautiful game pointed out to me only a proper footballer would have got in those positions and the loon just needs a run of games. How many did May miss all season.Precious few as he was never in the right place to actually miss them. Wilson was injured for a good bit of the start of the season and when he came back Cosgrove was scoring goals for fun. Anyone that can't appreciate the boys a proper footballer will hopefully be proven wrong
    So because he got into positions 3 times to miss 3 chances he is a proper footballer?

What does that make Cosgrove for getting into positions and actually scoring the chances

James Wilson signing for us is a bit of a meh signing. He done nothing of real note during his loan spell and his goals return was poor. He has also missed a bit of pre-season which isn’t great. I don’t see McInnes getting much return for signing this lad but hopefully I am proved wrong. I reckon Cosgrove will out score all the other strikers (Main, May and Wilson) put together. I am certainly not a fan of Cosgrove so that is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Your posts over the last couple of weeks have been like a new man. Sad to see your back on the sauce ☺
    Sorry but I'm ill hella flu bug or something.

Again I do apologise sincerely, hope Wilson is a success naturally

Page 264 of 421 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast