+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 271 of 348 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3478

Thread: General News Chat

That is, more or less, your view though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not wrong though. If the intolerant dinosaur denier wins, then the Alba mob should come running back? They should in theory have nothing left to have the hissy fits about. They’ll have a socially& fiscally conservative leader, who hates gays & trans folk. That’s what you all wanted.

None of them will though. They’ll just move onto the next thing the Bath based ballsack tells them to be angry about.
    You seem to have a real aversion to being wrong in fact it defines you. And that obsession with Campbell is quite funny. Me ? I'm indifferent to the guy. But I'd bet my hoose he'd rip you a new a@rsehole in any debate on any subject. I suspect its that very point that enrages you, Ragin,

Loosely speaking you’re kind of right. If by Cassandra you mean that I warned you way in advance how this was going to play out & you fell for it anyway, then fair enough.

You know how we all love a laugh at the gormless spuds who voted Brexit, based on all the obvious lies & misinformation? You’ve done the same thing. What a fanny

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    But I'd bet my hoose he'd rip you a new a@rsehole in any debate on any subject. I suspect its that very point that enrages you, Ragin,
    Would you? He posted on here for a bit. At no point did he rip anyone a new @rsehole. The tiny wee milk drinking fud is welcome back any time…

Loosely speaking you’re kind of right. If by Cassandra you mean that I warned you way in advance how this was going to play out & you fell for it anyway, then fair enough.

You know how we all love a laugh at the gormless spuds who voted Brexit, based on all the obvious lies & misinformation? You’ve done the same thing. What a fanny

Still in your imaginary world.

1/ I don't find Brexit funny at all

2/ I haven't done anything of the kind, what vote? when vote?

It's a weird sort of world that you inhabit, fair enough, but you think other people are the same as you, only wrong.

You're not even close to the truth with that thought.

There’s just no wrinkles on your brain whatsoever.

Lost another argument Mason min?

You won’t like that.

Would you? He posted on here for a bit. At no point did he rip anyone a new @rsehole. The tiny wee milk drinking fud is welcome back any time…
    Did he ? Stuart Campbell posted on here ? Is he a Dons fan ? Tell me more about his venture on to this board.

Just a bit of trivia...Cassandra (William Connor) was a Daily Mirror journalist who restarted his column in 1945 by saying "As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted". Anyway, as you were, carry on.

I'm no expert on this Campbell creature's oeuvre, but what I have seen is fairly unpleasant.

Page 271 of 348 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast