+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 274 of 344 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3440

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s so fiercely pro independent he said he was voting Tory in the next election. In Bath.
    Wrong !! He said he'd ****1ng vote Tory. just as Sturgeons sister said she would do if Regan or Forbes are elected Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He seems to have been at the dentist on the day the website page layout module was taught and assessed.

It looks like the Farmfoods leaflets we get shoved through our letterbox, but with less variety of pantone and nae adverts for sassidges.
    Don't judge a book by its cover they say,

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s so fiercely pro independent he said he was voting Tory in the next election. In Bath.
    Just like you said that you would prefer an English tory government for ever and ever, rather than have the wrong kind of Scottish independence.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    He's a complete f****n trumpet. And anyone who would vote tory, purely because a perfectly capable Lib Dem MP in Wera Hobhouse supports one area he doesn't agree with (to put it mildly), can get tae f**k. Let's get another tory in the south west to help Rees-Mogg push his agenda across the region.

I have no more to add

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Just like you said that you would prefer an English tory government for ever and ever, rather than have the wrong kind of Scottish independence.
    I never said id vote for them. I don’t run a blog encouraging an army of donsdafts to vote against independence. There’s a bit of a difference there. What’s worse is all the people that fund the tragic wee @rseholes lifestyle. Suppose it beats working for a living

No, you didn't say you would vote for them , just that it would be your preference.

But if you did run a "blog" aimed at donsdafts then you wouldn't be completely wasting your time, because donsdafts wouldn't even know how to access it, never mind read it, never mind take it seriously.

Did this guy shag your blonde or something?
    Looks like you're stalking him.

Did this guy shag your blonde or something?.
    I’d be surprised if he had. There’s no man in the UK further away from getting his leg over, than that wee gimp.

The rest of your point is just flat out pish. He was posting on the same threads you were. You managed fine back then.

Wonder where they went?

You see, you change the subject then make stuff up.

Never mind, I don't suppose you're capable of changing now.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Of course Bo Diddley is always right, but I am also fully aware of the need to align form and content.

You see, you change the subject then make stuff up.
    Are there threads in question missing from the off topic forum, or am I making that up?

Page 274 of 344 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324 ... LastLast