+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 275 of 410 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4096

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 21/22

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Auto txt error! Gavan holohan! Don’t think there is anything in it though.

Ross county must have had some turnover of players last 3-4 years.
    https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/spo...rexham-3365064

midfielder with 1 in 4 at 5th tier of english football with a 100k buy out clause. Totally nuts as he is out of contract in summer so doubt that one will happen

Robson looks like it's happening. £150K the fee being talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    yeah its a fee but considering hamilton want more for their left back not that great. Liverpool boy is more of a possibility i reckon. Lincoln is a sh!t hole though - the Dens Park of mid england they call it.

A lot of nine fingered boys in the village
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 31-08-2021 at 01:25 PM.

i've never rated Robson but i think its a risk letting him go for 150k and then needing to shell that out again on his replacement at Hamilton or take a risk on a loan deal

250l, aye, i can see the point. not for 150k though...

Shows your place at the football table when you are haggling over 150k. Hate to think what there first few bids were.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    i've never rated Robson but i think its a risk letting him go for 150k and then needing to shell that out again on his replacement at Hamilton or take a risk on a loan deal

250l, aye, i can see the point. not for 150k though...
    Kinda how I feel. Depends how good his replacement is really. However I'm gobsmacked anyone would actually pay a fee for the boy. Mind-boggling stuff.

I'd rather have the loan guy from Liverpool for a season, let Flynn Duffy go out on loan for a season and get games and have him ready to come into the team next season.

Kinda how I feel. Depends how good his replacement is really. However I'm gobsmacked anyone would actually pay a fee for the boy. Mind-boggling stuff.
    Mind boggling stuff? So.........let's get this right.

A league one club that reached the playoffs (along with numerous other clubs) trying to secure his signature, additionally, we (as a club) were desperate to retain his services, the longest serving player under numerous managers, all of whom played him as first the first choice (no matter who they brought in to compete), gave his all in every game, was an influential figure around the club with the academy...all to name a few obvious points, but somehow certain fans can't seem to see past their 'humble opinion' to realise that none of this would be possible unless, UNLESS.......he was a good player?

aye they must have been watching someone else or been watching him whilst blootered

fair play to him if he gets the move and mair doh

Page 275 of 410 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)