+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread for July/August 2022...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This Benson chappy, as he signed yet ?
    Having a medical in Manchester, unveiling expected tomorrow.

This Benson chappy, as he signed yet ?
    Done and dusted apparently Sinkov.BT has missed a fare.

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport...benson-3794259

It's on the club's website as well. Had a look on YouTube. He's quick but always cuts inside. Guessing he'll play on the right but we'll see.

Word from good media sources is that Pep wants Delap to have one season with us on loan.

I'll start the taxi...

Attachment 22288

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Word from good media sources is that Pep wants Delap to have one season with us on loan.

I'll start the taxi...

Attachment 22288
    Does the Etihad-Gawthorpe run have a discount for multiple journeys BT?

Word from good media sources
    Nixon ?

Nixon ?
    City play Wet Spam, a Citeh match prediction article said Cornet would leave Burnley and Delap would be at Burnley and no denial is issued.

I also saw the proposed loan mentioned in Lancs Live and the Mirror. Any word in the Daily Mail?

https://www.footballtransfertavern.c...mours-updates/
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 05-08-2022 at 07:36 AM.

City play Wet Spam, a Citeh match prediction article said Cornet would leave Burnley and Delap would be at Burnley and no denial is issued.

I also saw the proposed loan mentioned in Lancs Live and the Mirror. Any word in the Daily Mail?
    That would be a real boost to our new look team alongside Twine-go on Pep you know it makes sense.

It's been ongoing for a few weeks now, but there doesn't seem to have been much progress, don't know about the Mail, haven't bought one since Tuesday and my *******er won't let me access it online.

It's been ongoing for a few weeks now, but there doesn't seem to have been much progress, don't know about the Mail, haven't bought one since Tuesday and my *******er won't let me access it online.
    FFS, what's wrong with word A-d-b-l-o-c-k-e-r now ?

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)