+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: All your Runors here...Barry/Kodija / Xia

Rod, that's Ross to you and I.....

You could have Rod and emu up front.

I'm hoping Samba gets the nod in a 353 he played well the other day.
    I've been trying to pick a side but we look so weak in midfield without the Jedi.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 17-07-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    You could have Rod and emu up front.

I'm hoping Samba gets the nod in a 353 he played well the other day.
    I've been trying to pick a side but we look so weak in midfield without the Jedi.

Interesting lineup Bongo. Perhaps they won't notice we will have 12 players on the field. 🤗

I was thinking of playing without a keeper Rosie.

It looks like Elmohamady is arriving tomorrow. I'm guessing Bruse will use him on the right wing or wing back if we go 343. We will have to off load some though. Elmohamady Bree Hutton and De Lait is far to many in one position.
    Last edited by bongosdad; 17-07-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Elhamadi set for VP tomorrow in a 1 million deal.so that's the end of Whelen then?

So far:
    Terry - free
    Johnstone - loan
    Elhamadi- 1 mill

So unless we sell that's the spending completed!!
    😯

To be fair we only need Barry now Dave and he will be free or very cheep.

Think he is still under contract? Everton will want something for him plus his wages will have to tumble!

Strange coincidence both Hogan and McCormack were effective dependable goal scorers until Steve Bruce places the responsibility on these guys to fashion their own openings

With his negative over cautious approach & our midfield coached to sit back we ain't gonna get much end product from this pair until Bruce changes his game plan to their requirements

Think about it Jimmy Danger 70% of his goals were down to his own skill

Here Here Mr Feer. Could not agree more!

Or maybe you can't forgive him for bringing Gabby back into the fold?
    It's got a proven track record of getting promoted and if that means 1-0 wins every week so be it.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)