+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Club have announced we have signed a young right back from Notts Forest called Jayden Richardson. Been on loan most of his time so far.

Jayden??? 😡
    We need Proper Mannies’ Dods, Berts, Alecs and Hughies.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Jayden??? ��
    We need Proper Mannies’ Dods, Berts, Alecs and Hughies.
    And Willies

Welcome to the Dons Gaydon. Looks a big girls blouse

feels like a very poor signing

he was out an loan at Notts County last & god knows what league they are now.

5th tier of English football had to wiki it

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Millwall allegedly offering £1.5m for Ferguson.

That’ll be laughed out of court but considering how p!sh he was last season it’s probably a fair offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrab1903 View Post
    Hope he adds to the team rather than making up the numbers.
    Welcome Jaydon, a few games under his belt we will soon see his pedigree. He could be a good purchase 3 year contract.
    I see JG his also looking at Anthony Stewert of Wycombe CH not even 6 foot. Don’t know about you lot but prefer my CH over 6 feet.
    God was only 5ft 10" and he turned out ok...

Nothing much to write home about but given McCrorie is fine at RB this feels like a bit of a safe bet e.g given his young age and was also a small-ish fee of 100,000 that'll just come of the 1M there due to us.. The club need to be pulling out the big signings ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Nothing much to write home about but given McCrorie is fine at RB this feels like a bit of a safe bet e.g given his young age and was also a small-ish fee of 100,000 that'll just come of the 1M there due to us.. The club need to be pulling out the big signings ken.
    They do, but we need so many players they can't all be 'stellar'. Forest are up to the EPL and no doubt strengthening so whilst they've not considered good enough for that level, he could be decent for us. We'll see. Hopefully saving the serious(ish) money for some creative players and a proper centre back. I'll give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    They do, but we need so many players they can't all be 'stellar'. Forest are up to the EPL and no doubt strengthening so whilst they've not considered good enough for that level, he could be decent for us. We'll see. Hopefully saving the serious(ish) money for some creative players and a proper centre back. I'll give him a chance.
    Agreed Rb, but he wasn't considered good enough for the championship' and was on loan in the English National League last season, that's the 5th division. Like I said its a safe bet he's he's really young and I could see him improving.. we have RM who can play RB as well

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    God was only 5ft 10" and he turned out ok...
    Only one God though

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast