+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 289 of 349 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    There are a few out there for you to look at so I wont be spoon feeding you like you always want me to but I will start you off with how the German courts can pick and choose what EU laws they will follow and ones they will not follow and they are getting away with it while the rest of us would be heavily find for daring to do such a thing. DYOR
    Do you have an example of a German Court picking and choosing?

Mr Kerr is a great guy to have on your side biglad but he is a formidable foe when he is against you. He is like a dog with a bone...I'd love him to be on my side politically cos he would put across all my arguments better than I could but unfortunately he often aint...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-07-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kerravon View Post
    do you have an example of a german court picking and choosing?
    dyor.................

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Mr Kerr is a great guy to have on your side biglad but he is a formidable foe when he is against you. He is like a dog with a bone...
    Yea but they soon get tired after chasing their own tails for while.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    DYOR for a change
    I can't research what is in your mind without asking you, Biggie. You don't believe that your three points apply to NATO. Only you can explain why.

To be fair to Kerr he is only asking you to back up what you are saying otherwise its meaningless

Mr Kerr is a great guy to have on your side biglad but he is a formidable foe when he is against you. He is like a dog with a bone...I'd love him to be on my side politically cos he would put across all my arguments better than I could but unfortunately he often aint...
    You should try arguing with raging when he makes stuff up or uses Skawkbox for back up.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I can't research what is in your mind without asking you, Biggie. You don't believe that your three points apply to NATO. Only you can explain why.
    That is where you are wrong. What you need to do is go and find out the facts of NATO and then see why it would be nothing like a EU army. If you cannot educate yourself on such matters there is no way that anyone else could educate you on it.

To be fair to Kerr he is only asking you to back up what you are saying otherwise its meaningless
    The problem of doing that tho is like feeding squirrels nuts, they tend to stop looking for themselves and rely on others to feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You should try arguing with raging when he makes stuff up or uses Skawkbox for back up.
    I tend to agree with a lot of ragingpup puts on so I don't tend to get into arguments with him.Thats not to say I agree with everything he says nor him me i would think but basically he is singing off the same hymn sheet as me so thats ok.

Page 289 of 349 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339 ... LastLast