+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan transfers and speculation thread...

Sounds like Sunderland are really going for it this January. Possible 5 new signings including Vaulks.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Sounds like Sunderland are really going for it this January. Possible 5 new signings including Vaulks.
    Sunderland echo posted a hour ago 2 of the loans from rangers are going else where and the vaulkes deal won't happen. The other two are a young left back from Bristol bailey Wright. and Liam Boyce from burton

Don't like idea of Vaulks going there. In this league he'd change their fortunes but we'll do the usual not much. Adelakun our only signing this window don't see him making much impact. My opinion.

Erm did you see the last game, he laid the ball out wide for Ogbene to cross for the first two goals.

He is still not fully match fit, and will get better.

Just don't like right sided players with no pace on the left wing. When Lamy came on we looked better. But I know he's got to brought through steady unless he's as good as I think he is.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Adelakun our only signing this window don't see him making much impact. My opinion.
    You're right, it is your opinion, but as usual you're basing it on nothing. You decided the day he signed that you didn't want him and nothing is going to change your mind. He played two wonderful balls out wide to Ogbene for the first two goals but you'll ignore them as it doesn't fit your narrative.

It's the same with Crooks, you've decided he's rubbish and are going to stick to that opinion no matter how stupid/mental it's making you look.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You're right, it is your opinion, but as usual you're basing it on nothing. You decided the day he signed that you didn't want him and nothing is going to change your mind. He played two wonderful balls out wide to Ogbene for the first two goals but you'll ignore them as it doesn't fit your narrative.

It's the same with Crooks, you've decided he's rubbish and are going to stick to that opinion no matter how stupid/mental it's making you look.
    Totally agree with the above.
    Ask a Scunny fan if they think he’s slow, it’s as simple this.....A fully fit Adelakun is probably one of the best players in league one. He and Holmes were there only threat in the playoffs.

Just don't like right sided players with no pace on the left wing. When Lamy came on we looked better. But I know he's got to brought through steady unless he's as good as I think he is.
    I thought Lamy is right footed? Why was it any better. He did the same and cut inside.
    Last edited by fc_miller; 20-01-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    I thought Lamy is right footed? Why was it any better. He did the same and cut inside.
    Don't expect an answer that makes any sense.

Don't like idea of Vaulks going there. In this league he'd change their fortunes but we'll do the usual not much. Adelakun our only signing this window don't see him making much impact. My opinion.
    I can't let that go unchallenged. Adelakun was instrumental in the first 2 goals. He oozes quality.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast