+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Onybody watch the royal presence?

I reckon the bitch is deid.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Onybody watch the royal presence?

I reckon the bitch is deid.
    A boy I work with reckons Prince Philip is pan breed and is being kept in a deep freeze until this malarky is done with.

Boris Johnson into hospital...........

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    A boy I work with reckons Prince Philip is pan breed and is being kept in a deep freeze until this malarky is done with.
    That's what used to happen with the USSR presidents.

Shame. He better just take it on the chin

I can only repeat my “Herbs” song

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Both my parents and my wife's parents are in their late seventies, presumably they are expendable? My sister has asthma, presumably she is another that can be done away with just so you can carry on going to your work?
    He's a knob and trolling,ignore him

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Nothing? Nothing? The scientists tell us that half a million people would have died if as you suggest we carry on as normal. Presumably you are okay with that just as long as you and others have money in your pocket????? How many dead people are you okay with???? I presume you learned all you know from Donald Trump???
    Still find it amazing that these gullible feckin Americans still back this absolute bellend, FFS how many blatant lies does it take to sink in? Everything will be back to normal by Easter!!!!! Yeah right.

Austria to lift some restrictions by Mid April,May 1st...light at the end of the tunnel?

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    Austria to lift some restrictions by Mid April,May 1st...light at the end of the tunnel?
    Many countries are trending a timeline that would suggest that, however the UK is not adhering to the guidelines and as such, its potentially going to mean we are in this lockdown for longer.
    I can see the UK government banning exercise outside of the home as well at this rate.

Yesterday, the UK was 2nd in the list of global countries with confirmed new cases, just behind the USA.
    Our daily death rate was 3rd, behind the USA and Spain.

I'll believe the light when we see the curve plateua and then start to decrease.
    Some experts think that is 7 - 10 days away. We'll see, but as long as there are extremely silly people out and about unnecessarily, then it will only prolong the issue in the UK.
    Only then can we start to project when restrictions can be potentially lifted

Page 29 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast