+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Chinese Citizens Are Telling The Truth About COVID-19 And Being Silenced For It

https://israelunwired.com/chinese-go...1kzSiWQrS7CUw4

While the world reels from the COVID-19 pandemic that began in Wuhan, China, people are only beginning to realize that it was Chinese disinformation in the beginning that caught most governments off-guard.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is a ruthless regime bent on defeating America through any means necessary. Although there are 1.4 billion people in China, only 90 million of them are part of the CCP and decide the fate of the other 93 percent of Chinese people.

While many news outlets continue to use the CCP numbers for the coronavirus, it is becoming apparent that they are not to be trusted. Most recently, many main stream news outlets reported a stop in new corona cases in China. The truth was that the CCP just stopped testing.
    More interesting stuff here balam. http://ept.ms/ccpvirusmagazinepdf

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Haha!

I'll vote for BT to be the interim leader with Sinkov his brutal sidekick and Norder chief of intelligence.
    This is more like it, the LibDems running the vote, if it doesn't go our way, 59 will just overturn the vote and we'll be running the show anyway. You can be our Electoral Officer 59, you can have Jo Swinson and that old dancing buffer, forget his name, as your deputies.

We'll be in power for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    More interesting stuff here balam. http://ept.ms/ccpvirusmagazinepdf
    Bloody hell super, I know I have a lot of time on my hands but I'm not reading that lot!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This is more like it, the LibDems running the vote, if it doesn't go our way, 59 will just overturn the vote and we'll be running the show anyway. You can be our Electoral Officer 59, you can have Jo Swinson and that old dancing buffer, forget his name, as your deputies.

We'll be in power for ever.
    Stick with me kid and you'll be all right

Bloody hell super, I know I have a lot of time on my hands but I'm not reading that lot!
    Haha --it's an interesting read but obviously written with a very anti-communist viewpoint. Mind you, the last few pages detail some of those who balam was referring to ---strange how anyone stepping out of line seems to disappear or die!

Yes super.

What DID happen to Nick Clegg and David Cameron?

Yes super.

Who cares? All in the distant past and confined to history. Yesterday is no more ---tomorrow is the future!

Yes Sub I agree,although listening to the woman on the video was a shock (israelunwired).

There is a piece I read in ''Time Has Come to Remove the Cancer of the CCP''it says :....'' Eliminating the CCP doesn’t require World War III. If we cut our ties to it, it will starve to death quickly, like a cancer separated from its host.''

I do not think so ,I believe it will find a solution. That solution comes with what I believe China wants! Today it is an Asian superpower , but it wants expansion!We know how it expanded in the West China Sea ,pushing its boundaries some 700 miles to the East (600 Nautical miles). Plus it has some disputed areas on the Chinese/India border. China's problem is to feed its people,so the solution is to attack India,the whole Northern plain in India could grow enough rice to feed the whole of S E Asia. Not only that in fighting India,New Delhi's water supply could be blocked/cut off ,and in summer with 40 C plus ,and no water (Delhi's city proper population was over 11 million). In war people flee! Where would they go?? Towards Britain and Europe? Then how many would flee 250 million?

Whats that other post we have? ''The EU is phooked.......(and Britain too?)

Ah this is all imagination, ''Fake News!!''

Yes super.

Never mind them 59, just you be careful mon ami, me and comrade BT have ways of dealing with those who try to overturn democratic votes.

"Downing Street said shops would still be allowed to sell Easter eggs, following an attempted crackdown by police and local authorities."

This is the problem, government gives the jobsworths an inch, and they try to take a mile. Fortunately Boris is on the side of Easter Egg lovers everywhere and has told the police and local militias to back off.

First it was taking your dog for a walk on a vast, empty moorland, now it's Easter Eggs and driving your car without good reason. We really are not that far from a Police State are we ?

Page 29 of 301 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)