+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 625 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A happy clappers dream that read.
    What a lack of ambition and one that sums Derek McInnes up very nicely.
    afc1903mad have big competition to fight your way to who is up Del’s @rse the most. Put a pair of wellies on as you are getting a bit deep!
    Go and change that avatar min, gives me the boke in addition to the shyte written underneath.

Hamishmclures post is exactly why this site is in dire need of a spew face smiley

Quote Originally Posted by Spielführer_1903 View Post
    Go and change that avatar min, gives me the boke in addition to the shyte written underneath.
    ^^^^ glad it annoys you. Some people are so weak minded that even spending such time being a big Del fan that you find time to feel squeamish about an avatar.

No need for the arrows dafty. I can see you are replying to me.

No need for the arrows dafty. I can see you are replying to me.
    Lol, just making sure precious.

I have absolutely no problem with McInnes getting stick for his record against the cheeks this season,it’s clearly not good enough.

But I think some fans are getting ideas above their station in regards to us challenging for the league,it was always going to be the case the Huns were going to spend money they don’t have and eventually end up miles above us.Unless we do the same we are never going to be able to complete with the cheeks.

I can’t really understand why this has all of a sudden become an issue anyway,nobody’s challenged the filth for the league since we did in 91.I can’t remember a lot of people moaning that we weren’t challenging for the league when we couldn’t get into the top 6,I believe at the time folk were saying we should be qualifying for Europe every year.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lol, just making sure precious.
    Great stuff as per. Keep it up.

Great stuff as per. Keep it up.
    You had better worrying about keeping up with your fellow gang of happy clappers. You have serious competition to get as far up Del’s @rae.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I have absolutely no problem with McInnes getting stick for his record against the cheeks this season,it’s clearly not good enough.

But I think some fans are getting ideas above their station in regards to us challenging for the league,it was always going to be the case the Huns were going to spend money they don’t have and eventually end up miles above us.Unless we do the same we are never going to be able to complete with the cheeks.

I can’t really understand why this has all of a sudden become an issue anyway,nobody’s challenged the filth for the league since we did in 91.I can’t remember a lot of people moaning that we weren’t challenging for the league when we couldn’t get into the top 6,I believe at the time folk were saying we should be qualifying for Europe every year.
    I honestly don’t expect us to win the league but I do expect us to have a proper go at it and not invite teams to beat us in certain matches.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Agree totally Rico94.

I too am not happy about our approach to games versus the Old Firm (Hibs now too) and I wasn't last season either. Changing proven formations and swapping good players to try and handle the opposition does not sit well with me at all and I think McInnes deserves criticism for that. Constantly playing Considine and O'Connor also gets on my t!ts as they are both mince.

There are a few other things too and even one that I firmly agree with a pap like Mason89 about - our defending at set pieces is horrible.

Alas, I am labelled up McInnes' Ar5e and a happy clapper from bin lids like RED_JOHN.

Page 29 of 625 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129529 ... LastLast