+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Be getting mine before deadline to keep same seat. Hope I'm there I told you I've had endoscopy 1st time they said they didn't find anything to concern them but a larger Polyp would remove 2nd time in their words they said they couldn't lift it then that made them suspicious had a biopsy on it last week told me today I've got cancer of the bowel but from 2 scans I've had shows it hasn't spread so there's a fair chance it's treatable.
    Hope it all goes well Gru

Thanks to all again

Be getting mine before deadline to keep same seat. Hope I'm there I told you I've had endoscopy 1st time they said they didn't find anything to concern them but a larger Polyp would remove 2nd time in their words they said they couldn't lift it then that made them suspicious had a biopsy on it last week told me today I've got cancer of the bowel but from 2 scans I've had shows it hasn't spread so there's a fair chance it's treatable.
    Good luck & best wishes gru.

Best wishes and take care

Thanks again I feel good just had my usual longish walk this morning. I'm pretty active tend garden.

gru, when I read your post it truly struck a chord. I lost my Father aged 49 to your condition back in the 80's. I know you must have a 1000 questions to ask those looking after you but one thing on your side, is that your issue is far more treatable now as medical investigations and procedures are far more advanced.

Good luck with everything, I really mean that and with that great British attitude, it's a stiff upper lip, chest sticking out and meet the b.astard head on and show them who's boss. We're all with you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, when I read your post it truly struck a chord. I lost my Father aged 49 to your condition back in the 80's. I know you must have a 1000 questions to ask those looking after you but one thing on your side, is that your issue is far more treatable now as medical investigations and procedures are far more advanced.

Good luck with everything, I really mean that and with that great British attitude, it's a stiff upper lip, chest sticking out and meet the b.astard head on and show them who's boss. We're all with you on this.

Thanks Brin only thing that gets me is it's almost impossible to contact them. You get a call from a private number you try to answer it then no answer they've hung up. Yesterday they left a voice mail told me what's happening next but not results of biopsy I've had for it. Left me a number to contact them but all I kept getting was an answering machine saying leave a message but after so many tries I got a nurse in person who told me my condition. After that I wanted to ask a few questions but couldn't get through again to someone in person left a message for them to contact me but never heard from them. Will have to wait till I see consultant in the near future to find out if it's treatable. But I feel really good don't even know it's there.
    Last edited by gru; 25-05-2024 at 10:00 AM.

I know it's hard to take Gru, but if your biopsy was showing a dangerous sign they normally get you in straight away for treatment.
    With them not rushing you to have treatment could be a positive sign of being caught early.
    A friend of mine had bowl cancer 25 years ago, but still here with us.
    Stay positive mate, all on Millersmad are with you, we band together has ONE, to wish you all the best.

Thanks Brin only thing that gets me is it's almost impossible to contact them. You get a call from a private number you try to answer it then no answer they've hung up. Yesterday they left a voice mail told me what's happening next but not results of biopsy I've had for it. Left me a number to contact them but all I kept getting was an answering machine saying leave a message but after so many tries I got a nurse in person who told me my condition. After that I wanted to ask a few questions but couldn't get through again to someone in person left a message for them to contact me but never heard from them. Will have to wait till I see consultant in the near future to find out if it's treatable. But I feel really good don't even know it's there.
    gru, I've sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I know it's hard to take Gru, but if your biopsy was showing a dangerous sign they normally get you in straight away for treatment.
    With them not rushing you to have treatment could be a positive sign of being caught early.
    A friend of mine had bowl cancer 25 years ago, but still here with us.
    Stay positive mate, all on Millersmad are with you, we band together has ONE, to wish you all the best.

Eric they're said they've caught it early also from 2 scans I've had it's not spread so here's hoping! Want to be at the NYS for the friendly's then new season.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast