+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Utd away

re: Sheffield Utd away

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    So 4,000 fans went a travelling thinking they were on the hunt for silverware - you really should know better by now. You just don't win things.

Still, I'm sure you can make yourself feel better with a delightful piccie of your wonderful training ground.

4,000 or 5000 ?
    Do try to do your homework Dr Doom, if you really must come on here and Try to take the pi ss (Div 4, shi te ground, Shi te training facilities, ect ect ect) at least make the point valid.

But anyway welcome back, where have you been? .

Oh well another Premier league game for us on Sat, how's your Div 4 promotion push going?

Tearing them up...

Bestest.

Seems you were right, 4000 it was, please accept my humble apology.

The rest is true though...

Thought both sets of fans contributed to a fantastic atmosphere last night. Well done to the travelling saints fans.

It was a great night to be blade last night but you've been where we are, so you'll appreciate we needed this more than you in a lot of ways.

Good luck for the rest of the season (unless we meet you in the FA cup)

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    Seems you were right, 4000 it was, please accept my humble apology.
    I was gonna say...I got that number from a journalist's retweet of a Scum FC piccie tweet of you lot (didn't look like 4k but I'll go with the number).

I'm willing to take the lows with the highs...you just have the average!!!

You're one FA Cup defeat away from the '39 Years' post!!

It looks like you were both wrong.

It was 4,500. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart

That's still better than over 60 years since your lot last won it legitimately .

Just back from the match, via a days golf. Great trip despite a diabolical performance from Saints last night. Some good beers in a Bramall Lane drinker pre match and good banter with Blades fans, very friendly.

Well done Sheff Utd they wanted it more and deserved the win. The pitch looked bumpy but we should have been good enough to cope with that. I hope we spend some money in the January window, we need better backup to cover for injuries and suspensions. Long did his best but does not have the physical presence to lead the line. Without Pelle, or someone similar, we have no impact up front.

Everton will be tough on Saturday. Keep the faith folks. I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer

That's still better than over 60 years since your lot last won it legitimately .[/quote]

Apparently if you watched the final with your dad it somehow makes it all legitimate, and magically airbrushes the charity theft from the history books. Skate logic

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer

That's still better than over 60 years since your lot last won it legitimately .[/quote]

For someone who apparently doesn't give a toss about Pompey games, you seem awfully worked up by that 2008 FA Cup win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel

Apparently if you watched the final with your dad it somehow makes it all legitimate, and magically airbrushes the charity theft from the history books. Skate logic [/quote]

Nowhere to be seen for 3 weeks, but you've been dragged back out with your trademark nonsense.

Things must be going tits up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast