+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Leicester Saturday 26 Aug

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Same at Stoke he's out of position for one of the goals against us in each game. I must be watching another game. Agree with Brin as well last two games we've had Wiles then Rathbone on the right that will never work. Need that forward in ASAP Stansfield or Nombe either fit the bill.

Who can we play there in place of Bramall Wiles if he's fit or McCart. If not sign one.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Who can we play there in place of Bramall Wiles if he's fit or McCart. If not sign one.
    Wiles or McCart at left back, against Leicester? Are you serious?

We'd all like better players but for now, the personnel is what it is. We need cover for both full backs, not just left back. I'd say a centre forward is priority.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    And he's back in the room.
    Which room?

Officials

Rotherham United v Leicester City (15:00)
    TBC

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Officials

Rotherham United v Leicester City (15:00)
    TBC

Busby, Stroud, Whitestone, Madley, David Webb, Smith, Bell, Simpson all have Championship games on Saturday with Gavin Ward @ Watford v Blackburn on Sunday.
    Sheffield Wednesday is also TBC

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Which room?
    Should be a padded one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can only see a severe mauling. I make no apologies for saying that but while ever Taylor is playing Rathbone up the right and Green up the left we will have a weakened midfield and no player to support Hugill up front.

Yes Hugill's gaff on Saturday was appalling but just look how under supported he is on his own. He doesn't stand a chance in this league in taking on defenders on his own. When is Taylor going to realise this and provide him the support he badly needs?

Another week has past by with two Premiership games now played and still no news on the forward loan situation from these supposed Prem teams, is it another visa job?
    I've been told that we have tried to get two prem.players on loan but lost out out on both. MT must have the backing to get his targets,he and Scotty have identified.We're crying out for some quality up front !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I've been told that we have tried to get two prem.players on loan but lost out out on both. MT must have the backing to get his targets,he and Scotty have identified.We're crying out for some quality up front !!!
    Have you thought that he may have got the backing but the players concerned might not have fancied coming here?
    Unfortunately I doubt if we're first choice in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Have you thought that he may have got the backing but the players concerned might not have fancied coming here?
    Unfortunately I doubt if we're first choice in most cases.
    I think you know why MT has struggled to get these players in.

As you're probably alluding MillerBill it's all about wages.

. If we're only offering lower league 2 wages no potential Championship player will be remotely interested in joining us.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast