+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spud Sounds Worried

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That could well be how it could play out Exile , the whole academy players and staff , office staff and the first team trimmed to 16 or 17 players .

The very bare minimum you can operate with .
    So Chaplin back to Cov & Woodrow back to Fulham

Non league here we come [not that it would worry me too much]
    I've had one or two good days watching Stockport

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well they may not have access to funds in solid cash Roma but this consortium can use funding streams available to them to have sums of let's say £5m in the clubs bank account within a day .

They seem to be able to come up with the funding to buy other football clubs .
    Good point ,

I think personally with the pandemic and the huge recession that's coming even the most committed of fans in any kind of numbers are going to be unlikely to commit themselves to a ST .

Especially when nobody can tell you when any new season will start with fans inside the stadium .

It may not be October it may not be this year , it may never be at all ...... who can say ?

Until there is a vaccination for Corvid-19 within the next 12 months who is going to authorise fans entering football stadiums in their thousands ? ........ who would want to ?

Work places , different ways we work and shops and the economy are one thing reopening but large sporting gatherings ?

I cannot see that happening this side of no vaccination produced personally .

Let the fans take the risk to renew.

We, as owners and players, will not be risking anything.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-06-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Let the fans take the risk to renew.

We, as owners and players, will not be risking anything.
    Succinctly put & correct SB

Basically this is just a precursor to us selling Woodrow, Mowatt, Brown & Chaplin in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    Basically this is just a precursor to us selling Woodrow, Mowatt, Brown & Chaplin in a couple of months.
    That was happening anyway if were were relegated .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123