+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parkgate V Beverley Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post
    I’ve asked on post match thread for some evidence as I can’t see anything on the internet, so who is it then?
    Could be any of 331.9 million USA citizens, just pick a couple of random names and be just as accurate

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    So you reckon it's fictional?
    It must be an open secret as so many people on here claim to know who it is. Why will nobody say the name?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It must be an open secret as so many people on here claim to know who it is. Why will nobody say the name?
    Scrooge McDuck

Name:  IMG_0074.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  17.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post
    I’ve asked on post match thread for some evidence as I can’t see anything on the internet, so who is it then?
    That boat has sailed, it was the consortium that bought Huddersfield instead. ibs is just playing with you all.

...it's the same people who know everything, so called buyers, where we'll finish before the season starts and how much everyone earns............bull poo

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...it's the same people who know everything, so called buyers, where we'll finish before the season starts and how much everyone earns............bull poo
    Also the person who said we wouldn't win 10 games and Hugill wouldn't score 10

Not all bs

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Also the person who said we wouldn't win 10 games and Hugill wouldn't score 10

Not all bs
    Credit where it’s due. You did call both those stats, which I thought was very brave at the time and you’re almost there. I think you called them though just to stir things up but, look where we are currently.

I’ll be the first to congratulate you if you’re correct.

I support RUFC not anyone else.
    Also if Park Gate lose on Saturday who will all these Millers support the following Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    Also if Park Gate lose on Saturday who will all these Millers support the following Saturday.
    Weds?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Weds?
    Wednesday's for me is Barnsley Market, then Kestrel or Joseph Bramah pubs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast