+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Morals of Mel Morris.

I know, its great innit! We can be like Leeds now where everybody hates us but we don't care

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I know, its great innit! We can be like Leeds now where everybody hates us but we don't care
    Enjoy.

Ha ha Leeds talking about morals, guess morals weren't invented in 2007 when you defaulted on your 30m debt, never mind those businesses you owed the money to
    Was it illegal or an accepted business practise backed up by the law and used by multiple corporate entities when in financial difficulty?

Now is it illegal to get behind the wheel of a car, when you are clearly over the limit, race other drunk drivers in the public highway, displaying a complete disregard for other people's lives?

You really think you can post or lecture any other team about morals, really ?

That's great, so glad to see that you are proud of the actions of your players and their total disregard for the safety of other members of the public.

Not proud and I hope they get whats coming to them and it is but it gives me great pleasure to just wind you lot up, everything Derby does just seems to eat away at your lot

Not proud and I hope they get whats coming to them and it is but it gives me great pleasure to just wind you lot up, everything Derby does just seems to eat away at your lot
    Things is, it's got nothing to do with Leeds. So from that viewpoint I dont care. However what I despise is a club choosing to give out petty punishments just so they can have the players in their match days squads.

Really has let down anyone that follows football.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    All the sh1t he kicked up regarding spygate but yet last night he allowed the disgraced Tom Lawrence (started game) and Mason Bennett (Sub) to be involved in last nights 2-2 draw with Barnsley.2 players who have possibly ended the career of their club captain with their stupid drunk actions.

Seriously shocked at just how low he has gone considering the stupidity of these 2 players..they missed just the 1 game and are now back in the squad.

Derby County are getting themselves a very scummy reputation
    And now this;

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...xR0?li=BBoPWjP

Couldn't have happened to a "nicer" bloke/club

Are they being sneaky bassa's and getting him off the payroll? He's 34,out for 15 months and sacking him would make financial sense. Mel won't care if it's a lowlife thing to do, he's used to that sort of thing. Or will Derby's or his own insurance cover him for the length of his in jury? I don't know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Are they being sneaky bassa's and getting him off the payroll? He's 34,out for 15 months and sacking him would make financial sense. Mel won't care if it's a lowlife thing to do, he's used to that sort of thing. Or will Derby's or his own insurance cover him for the length of his in jury? I don't know how it works.
    Would have been a more interesting decision for them to make if he had been 6 or 8 years younger.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And now this;

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...xR0?li=BBoPWjP

Couldn't have happened to a "nicer" bloke/club

......and the other two assholes get off with a slap on the wrist, disgusting hypocritical club. It will be interesting how far this court case will go and how much lower Mr moral Morris (spits) will take his rotten club.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)