+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Tonight’s pig derby

First clean sheet for Wednesday all season against Sheffield United ffs I think united players should hang their head in shame

That's bust many folks hopes of a perfect Pick 5 week

Hope the Manchester derby is a bit better.

I watched it on Sky with high hopes of seeing the Owls getting thrashed. Very dull game which left me with my mind wandering for much of the match, when I took any notice of it I thought it was like watching any old match at NYS but without the forward runs you get from Williams, Taylor, Mattock etc and quick balls up to Smith for him to win. I've no fear of either of them now.

Interesting that SYP moved our game v Millwall to a Sunday midday kickoff, yet the Sheffield derby can be played on a Friday night!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Interesting that SYP moved our game v Millwall to a Sunday midday kickoff, yet the Sheffield derby can be played on a Friday night!
    Sky wanted our match to be played on the Friday night. The club were happy. Will SYP have to get over to Hillsborough for the game there after ours?

I bumped into a mate of mine who's a Blunt while taking my dog for a walk this morning.
    I said I thought the game was a bit tedious because, although United had a lot of the ball they didn't exactly create much. In fact, apart from the penalty save I can't remember either goalkeeper having much to do.
    He thought Wednesday were just negative and difficult to break down and then he actually said in all seriousness "we're Manchester City without the goals!"
    Made me laugh 😀

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I bumped into a mate of mine who's a Blunt while taking my dog for a walk this morning.
    I said I thought the game was a bit tedious because, although United had a lot of the ball they didn't exactly create much. In fact, apart from the penalty save I can't remember either goalkeeper having much to do.
    He thought Wednesday were just negative and difficult to break down and then he actually said in all seriousness "we're Manchester City without the goals!"
    Made me laugh ��

My Wednesday mate once said to me that Man City fans were simpathetic with them and had suffered the same.

Happy, happy, happy happy talk
    Talk about things you like to do
    You've got to have a dream,
    If you don't have a dream
    How you going to have a dream come true?

grow up you sad pathetic B Just what age are you to use such demeaning words

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    What’s your thoughts on tonight’s “pig” derby?

Some people won’t give a rats @rse, others will favour one or the other.

Do you want Wednesday to lose in which case we can go above them with an unlikely win tomorrow or would you prefer a United defeat before we play them?
    How old are you ;you sad pathetic B to use such derogatory words against rival fans ...Get a f...….g life

I think someone from Radio Sheffield may be posting!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123