+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On current form who would you put up for sale come January?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ''you couldn't praise TE enough when he first signed for us''.....can you show me this please. I always welcome players when they sign for our club, what's wrong with that? Eaves had a great run at Gillingham but how were we to know just how poor he would be for us?
    I'm sure it was in regards to you meeting him at the summer cricket match after he'd just signed and you was saying he was such a nice chap and had beautiful hair. However I can't find the post so must admit I might be wrong. However, who knows what username you was logged in under?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'm sure it was in regards to you meeting him at the summer cricket match after he'd just signed and you was saying he was such a nice chap and had beautiful hair. However I can't find the post so must admit I might be wrong. However, who knows what username you was logged in under?
    Crikey, is there such a thing as a Multimod then? I thought they rode Lambrettas and Vespas.

How about we offer Hugill & Eaves as a package along with Matt Taylor?
    We wouldn't be looking for any fee, in fact it'd be worth paying to get rid - I'd happily contribute to a Wednesday-style go fund me to get shot of the 3 of them....

There a reason Eaves signed for us in the 1st place

Because there wasn't many people willing to give him a 3 year contract at 10k a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ''you couldn't praise TE enough when he first signed for us''.....can you show me this please. I always welcome players when they sign for our club, what's wrong with that? Eaves had a great run at Gillingham but how were we to know just how poor he would be for us?
    No, no-one can as you deleted the particular posts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123