+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

So close from Ogbene. Great effort - but until that, I’d hardly registered he was on the pitch

Good last few mins from us. Come on Millers

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    We definitely can't afford you. You're priceless.
    I'd be free and I think TS would still have to think If there was anyone cheaper

Not liking this ref. Gives them some strange decisions. We don’t seem to be getting anything.

Just wait until Jan when Warne give's the team an helping hand back into league one when he comes back for our best players and gets them without any fight to keep them....sold for a half pint of lager and a half bag of crisps

You could say I am completely disillusioned with the whole thing at Rotherham ,because its the same every time we get a half decent manager or squad of players ,it just drives me mad how we give up our best assets without even a fight to hold onto them or get at least what they are really worth , this is why we will never make the Premier League or ever become an established Championship club, unlike other clubs !!
    Last edited by Cebuman; 01-10-2022 at 02:48 PM.

Don’t think anybodys that interested, Cebuman.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    OK wonder if you'll still be thinking that when we are bottom of the league before Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Exactly.

I don't know why but Cebuman is just a perpetual doom and gloom monger. Posted along similar lines around the Stubbs debacle, disappeared for 4 years, posted along similar lines when we were relegated 2 seasons ago including how he'd be done if we went down as we'd never get back into the Championship. However, he's back again doing the same again now. He's never posted once in our 3 promotion winning seasons. Make of that what you will.

I share your disinterest CT

Thought we started to look much sharper in the last ten minutes. Let’s hope we can build some momentum.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast