+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stadium Catering

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Anyone from the AbMad investigation branch want to take this one on?
    Not Mason anyway. His myopic vegetarianism will surely taint any investigation.

Unless there is a Sweeney Toddesque angle to all this, I'm afraid it's too chickensh!t for the likes of me. Give it to Aldo.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Not Mason anyway. His myopic vegetarianism will surely taint any investigation.

Unless there is a Sweeney Toddesque angle to all this, I'm afraid it's too chickensh!t for the likes of me. Give it to Aldo.
    Christ, there's no need to involve the word police.

Pie- rhymes with sty - pigs live in a sty - you get pork from pigs = anti Muslim

Fit did we think of the new pies?

Fit did we think of the new pies?
    Never sampled.
    Settled on burger and chips in the Northern pre match.

I'm hoping to digest it by Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Never sampled.
    Settled on burger and chips in the Northern pre match.

I'm hoping to digest it by Sunday.
    I had a bag of the AFC rock. The stuff was almost chewy, obviously nae a proper mannies wee bag of sweets.

I had a bag of the AFC rock. The stuff was almost chewy, obviously nae a proper mannies wee bag of sweets.
    Obviously left over fae last season

I was in Ballater last time home and stocked up on Dee Valley delights and AFC Rock was one bag. Munched it oot here and it was definitely richt mannies hardness

I like tradition at the fitba which adds to the reluctance to leave Pittodrie but queueing in front of a hut in 2019 seems beyond archaic. Was at the Stade de France last season (for egg-chasing) and though we were not hugely interested in food, it was for beer, order on a mobile phone app available in the stadium, pay by credit card, have it delivered to your seat.

Quote Originally Posted by rustlinsweetiepapers View Post
    I like tradition at the fitba which adds to the reluctance to leave Pittodrie but queueing in front of a hut in 2019 seems beyond archaic. Was at the Stade de France last season (for egg-chasing) and though we were not hugely interested in food, it was for beer, order on a mobile phone app available in the stadium, pay by credit card, have it delivered to your seat.
    F@cking la de da. Funcy

Just get a baseball type vendor thing going. Got them at some italian grounds. The beer guy at the San Siro just hovered next to me and my pal. It was great

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123