+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Hitler ghettoized Warsaw, the Zionists have ghettoized Gaza, it's not that hard to see the link, is it?

I have never heard or read that Livingstone is anti-Jewish per se.

Trump now being touted for the Noble Peace Prize for threatening to nuke North Korea.

I am not telling porkies, honest!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Trump now being touted for the Noble Peace Prize for threatening to nuke North Korea.

I am not telling porkies, honest!
    Made him blow up his mountain - a novel way of winning the argument. Or a Nobel one.

BT:

I never knew that the western side of the Gaza strip was Egypt? So more correct would be that Egypt and Israel have ghettoized the Gaza Strip. Maybe it should be called the Hamas strip? But the people voted Hamas to be the government,Fatah under Arafat was corrupt But what are bounderies for ? To keep those that want to cause your destruction out. But then have Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and the Gaza strip, not ghettoized Israel?

"George Stoakley the Conservative candidate for South Cambridge has been suspended for tweeting, "I'm sweating like a Jew in an attic". It makes the Labour Party look positively benign."

Does it ?

Ruth Smeeth Labour MP, speaking in the Commons about the vile anti-semitic abuse she had received from members of the Labour Party,

"Ms Smeeth said: “This is merely a snapshot, and the comments are those that I would feel comfortable - if that is the right word - to say in this place. “It is a glimpse into the abuse that now seems par for the course for any Jew who has the audacity to participate in this political world.​” She added: “What is so heart-breaking is the concerted effort in some quarters to downplay the problem. “For every comment like those we have just heard, we can find 10 people ready to dismiss it, to cry ‘smear’; to say that we are ‘weaponising’ anti-Semitism.”

I think she means you BT, have you no shame ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 29-04-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hitler ghettoized Warsaw, the Zionists have ghettoized Gaza, it's not that hard to see the link, is it?
    And what religion would all those Zionists be BT ? Not those Jews again surely ? See the link ?

Sinkov you seem to attach so much importance to the views of just two English born, white female MPs who identify as Jewish.

Smeeth in particular comes across to me as a professional drama queen.

Alex Sobel the male Labour MP for North Leeds does not seem to experience the same problems participating in the political world as the venerable Ms Smeeth does.

Joan Ryan and her very influential supporters in the Labour Friends of Israel seem to pull the strings of Ms Smeeth, who for one reason or another always wants to play the anti-Semitism card.

I have lost count of the number of times this female pro-Israel alliance have asked Jeremy Corbyn to resign. Ryan and the Tory MP Andrew Percy who also identifies as Jewish are particularly odd bedfellows in cross party anti-Semitic rhetoric.

Pro-Israeli lobbyists suffer at the hands of the pro-Palestinian Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. See the link?

What a strange use of the phrase 'identify as Jewish' BT. You use it twice, are you claiming those people you say 'identify as Jewish' are not really Jewish at all ?

You certainly identify a problem with Jews in the Labour Party though don't you ? When you have a problem, it's the case that you seek a solution to the problem isn't it ? In this case a solution to the Jewish problem. Others have gone down that road before. Is the penny dropping yet ? See the link ?

Is Donald Identifying as Jewish or has this thread been taken over?

BT are you suffering insomnia 03.51 or writing in your sleep?

It’s interesting that since Donald and allies attacked Syrian chemical weapons dumps that Russia have not taken any action in retaliation, but have suddenly demolished their Novichok facility before UN inspectors could visit it.
    No incontrovertible evidence for Jeremy then.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ury-spy-poison

Will Donald visit Salisbury?
    Last edited by oldcolner; 30-04-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)