+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Kit

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I don’t know why we’re always late in releasing the new kit. I’d have thought it’d be better to get it out in time for the summer and holidays etc.

Chesterfield are supplied by Puma and theirs has been out since the end of the season.
    Agree with this.
    Was hoping to buy one for my early July holiday but it’s not looking likely.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    The shirt will be black and white, with stripes probably. Sorry to ruin the surprise.
    Sigh. You've ruined it now.

I was looking through some of the new kits around the footballing world and saw that RC lens is a striped puma kit.

It'd be more than happy with something like this, with the red and yellow switched of course.

https://www.footballshirtculture.com...-home-kit.html

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    I was looking through some of the new kits around the footballing world and saw that RC lens is a striped puma kit.

It'd be more than happy with something like this, with the red and yellow switched of course.

https://www.footballshirtculture.com...-home-kit.html
    One of the things with Puma is that we design our own. Last year's kit was designed by an architect friend of the Reedtz brothers for example so I don't think it's worth looking at the off the peg options

I hoping that instead of white, with black stripes, the new kit is black, with white stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    I hoping that instead of white, with black stripes, the new kit is black, with white stripes.
    Yep, We're the White n Black army just doesn't sound right to me. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Chesterfield are supplied by Puma and theirs has been out since the end of the season.
    No they haven't

I'd like us to stick to the even thickness stripes this year. Not a fan of the bar code styles like last year, stick with the classic look, maybe retro.

I think we need to be more radical with the kit choices. A nice claret red would be nice and we also introduce a ncfc wine to compliment it ...

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think we need to be more radical with the kit choices. A nice claret red would be nice and we also introduce a ncfc wine to compliment it ...
    There's enough NCFC whines on here without the club selling us more.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    There's enough NCFC whines on here without the club selling us more.
    Nice one Swale.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast