+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rovrum

Looks a lot scarier than last yr don't you think

Name:  IMG_0253.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  92.6 KB

Just 11 vs 11 when it gets to 3pm, Bully. Some big clubs in there, but nothing to fear but fear itself...

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I genuinely haven't seen that or any simillar article. Just posted what to me is screamingly obvious. Happy the gaffer sees it the same way. We're in for a good season.
    Same wave level SBT.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Looks a lot scarier than last yr don't you think

Name:  IMG_0253.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  92.6 KB
    Points prediction from all those games home and away.
    Villa 1
    Brum 3
    Blackburn 3
    Bolton 4
    Brentford 1
    Bristol 3
    Derby 1
    Hull 3
    Ipswich 3
    Leeds 1
    Boro 1
    Millwall 1
    Norwich 3
    Forest 3
    Preston 4
    QPR 1
    Reading 3
    Rotherham 6
    Pigs 2
    Stoke 0
    Swansea 1
    West Brom 0
    Wigan 2

Total 50

Bottom half prediction,could change tho depending who we bring in.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Just 11 vs 11 when it gets to 3pm, Bully. Some big clubs in there, but nothing to fear but fear itself...
    It was a bit tongue in cheek FKB although it looks stronger I think we will be too so am confident we will hold our own

How often does that happen all the relegated teams got promoted back

I think you're being very cautious there CBB... Lets see what some of these fabulous unbeatable teams look like after the transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    It was a bit tongue in cheek FKB although it looks stronger I think we will be too so am confident we will hold our own

How often does that happen all the relegated teams got promoted back
    I see the league as very open. There's a few teams who really should be top six, but there's lots of teams that could bomb it. Derby, Forest, Preston, Norwich, Swansea, Stoke, QPR, Reading, Oinkers, Ipswich, Leeds, Hull, Millwall, Birmingham, Brentford and Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan could easily find themselves among the strugglers, as could we if we're not at it from the off.

West Brom have had a late surge before being relegated so people think they are going to cruise it, but they were on 20 points after 30 games for a reason, and have an inexperienced manager in place. Stokes squad is a mess, Swansea have been in disarray for two seasons. Not everyone is going to get it together quickly. If we get the additions CW wants, (and he gets it right...) and we keep everyone fit and healthy, we've as good a chance as anyone.

Us and the Pigs lumped together at 25/1 for the title and 8/1 for promotion.

No idea why the likes of Brum and Bristol’s odds are lower than ours, somebody obviously backing them.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ason-promotion

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Us and the Pigs lumped together at 25/1 for the title and 8/1 for promotion.

No idea why the likes of Brum and Bristol’s odds are lower than ours, somebody obviously backing them.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ason-promotion

They've got us 6/1 to go down as well. Never trust the bookies!

The experts are no better I saved my papers from pre season they had Shrewsbury relegated and Cardiff finishing 17th. To be fair I'm no better I had boro to win the league and Bolton to be relegated,if it was that easy we'd all be sat at home being professional gamblers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast