+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts--Manchester United-v-Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I agree Jules I thought it was only me
    We have wasted money on experience this season. Old head yes, old legs….nah.

I we draw does it go straight to pens

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I we draw does it go straight to pens
    Yup…. The coach with the pop up red, green, blue and black one wins

Obviously I didn’t expect us to get any kind of result tonight and the quality of opposition has to be taken into account but yet again some of our defending has been laughable.

On to Burton now!

Our defense has no awareness of what’s going off around them, it’s like watching a school match at times.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Looking at the teams I envisage a hammering tonight! Another 7 or 8 nil.
    Wish I had gone for this on the predictions!

Taken apart by far superior opposition who never really had to break sweat. Erikkson pulling the strings, Utd players making runs we simply couldn't cope with.

A full house at Old Trafford. Kerr ching go the cash tills. Great support from the Barnsley fans tonite. Fair play to the lads for this cup run. Move on.

Well they didn’t do us proud did they.
    Embarrassing / Humiliating to say the least.

Summed up well by Doug O’Kane.
    “Obviously there's a massive gulf in class but the amount of goals that have just seen a Barnsley player pass to Man U deep in the Reds' half is infuriating to say the least”.

“A miserable night on the pitch, with the gulf in large enlarged by some pretty awful errors.
    Ten goals conceded in two games. And a very tiring night going into Burton. Only bright spot is brilliant support by fans”.

I really feel for those who travelled so let’s Bank the money on and crawl on to January.

Quote Originally Posted by NerfHerder View Post
    Obviously I didn’t expect us to get any kind of result tonight and the quality of opposition has to be taken into account but yet again some of our defending has been laughable.

On to Burton now!

From Old Trafford to the Pirrelli Stadium!

I thought United were outstanding tonight and with so many class players to come on, once they get on top like that it’s almost impossible to stop them. Easy to criticise but the fact is it could have been even more. Our game against Arsenal was moved to next week due to European games and the way Wanderers are shaping it could be double figures but at least we’ll both have made some dosh out of it. Back to the real world on Saturday so hopefully opposition we can match?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast