+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Viktor Johansson

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Spurs could be looking for a goalkeeper. Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is in talks to join Major League Soccer side Los Angeles FC on a free transfer, ending 11 years in north London.
    Don't think he is spurs level

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Don't think he is spurs level
    He would be second choice,what I have seen of Hugo Lloris of late Viktors better than him.Viktors contract does not expire till 30 / 06/ 2025.So we can argue the price.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 29-12-2023 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Paul Douglas will be the spoiler in all of this and it's about time he was put out to pasture. I say promote Steve Coakley to CEO, after all he's the one bringing all the sponsorship in so give him the chance to get a truly realistic price for Viktor. He knows how to generate money!

If Viktor was owned by say Sunderland, West Brom even Leeds themselves then he's a £10 million starting bid player and the rest can scrap over him. Douglas in charge, let's start the bidding at what ridiculous 'get out clause' Viktor had put into his contract with this clown in charge of negotiations, so the bidding starts at £2 Million......I can read it all now

Honest realistic price in today's market....£10 Million upwards. If he was 6' 5'' he'd be in the Prem now! What a fantastice player with a 100% loyalty attitude to his club. He will be very very sorely missed.
    Brin’s playing football chairman again.

What real justification do you have for calling a bloke out like that? It’s his livelihood.

Shouldn’t be so dismissive about people you don’t really know. I’ve been critical myself but he’s been in the role through a lot of successful times.

I think we’ll get decent money for Viktor. He’s been brilliant.

If he does go then we are definitely relegated, a fee around 10 million would be fair, and would give us a chance to have another crack at the championship .
    He deserves his chance of the big time, but we must also get what he is worth, he is a once in a lifetime player.

There might be a trigger level in his contract.
    Any club that bids £3m then he’s allowed to leave

He would be second choice,what I have seen of Hugo Lloris of late Viktors better than him.Viktors contract does not expire till 30 / 06/ 2025.So we can argue the price.
    Vicario has played every game in goal for Tottenham this season.

He’d be third choice, Lloris hasn’t even made the bench this season.

In the current market Viktor has to go for at least 10 million.

However as we never seem to sell players at current market value, I’d be amazed if we get more than 3 million for him.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Brin’s playing football chairman again.

What real justification do you have for calling a bloke out like that? It’s his livelihood.

Shouldn’t be so dismissive about people you don’t really know. I’ve been critical myself but he’s been in the role through a lot of successful times.
    Keep your hat on. I haven't been the first and certainly won't be the last to mention Douglas. Even you've admitted being 'critical' so why is my post any different?
    Last edited by Brin; 29-12-2023 at 10:21 AM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast