+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: o/t heard this a lot the last few days....

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Cam, I think Mike is parodying Gilbert & Sullivan: "As some day it may happen that a victim must be found, I've got a little list, I've got a little list. Of society offenders who might well be underground and never would be missed, they never would me missed." If you've seen the Mikado at this point the chorus of Roly and ragingpup join in: "Yes please mods, they never would be missed, never would be missed."
    You seem a little rattled by my putting forward an oppositional pov Wendy... Not too confident in your reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Cam, I think Mike is parodying Gilbert & Sullivan: "As some day it may happen that a victim must be found, I've got a little list, I've got a little list. Of society offenders who might well be underground and never would be missed, they never would me missed." If you've seen the Mikado at this point the chorus of Roly and ragingpup join in: "Yes please mods, they never would be missed, never would be missed."
    Hi Monty! Why are you posting under a different name now? Probably used so many aliases that you've forgotten which ones are banned and which are not!
    As far as I remember, "Monty" banned himself, and was not banned by the Mods. Always happy to give you helpful advice...
    Name:  basket-of-snakesa2.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  58.1 KB

At this point, having been rumbled, you usually make some violent threat!
    Come to think of it, wasn't "Wendun" previously banned? Mods ought to check that.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 08-04-2019 at 10:28 AM.

A wonderful thing is censorship.

... I feel the invitation of a face to face meeting in the Angel may be on the cards Mike, be careful.

Indeed it is Grist in this case at least. Mike might be able to express his views without having to worry about his head being kicked in or some other violent response. Don't remember you expressing your views with any similar threat to yourself. Maybe there is a different kind of freedom of speech operating here.

Hmm..far right wing views and violence...there 's some kind of theme going on here don't you think?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-04-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Yes, and as he always points out, he IS a real person and he has an email address to prove it! Something like fakekemponame@gmail.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123