+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Becchio allowed to speak with derby

re: Becchio allowed to speak with derby

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea

Unlike you I dont assume and I dont make statements unless I have seen evidence for myself.
    despite talking about players and games that you don't go to anymore...

I wont go into detail again but at present Cloughs and McClarens results this season LFL are very similar so you cant actually say that! The next few weeks will make that clearer!

And the bank is pretty much broken already with ?7m losses. Its not just one player tho is it we have a number of players and if its ?15k a week thats probable not including tax which could almost double it! And what if a gamble doesnt pay off its boom and bust then where are you.

I cant see after years of balancing the books we are going to go for broke. I am actually sure any reasoning behind the scenes are done with proper analysis taking into consideration strength of opposition and understand better what true position we are in.

I must have missed that run of games hwere Clough equalled the results that McClaren has achieved then..oh hang on he didnt except in planet rat!!!

I cant see after years of balancing the books we are going to go for broke. I am actually sure any reasoning behind the scenes are done with proper analysis taking into consideration strength of opposition and understand better what true position we are in.
    Not necessarily 'go for broke', but there has been noise coming from the club about making funds available in January as we will be in a position to plush on. Both Rush and Appleby have said this. So 'after years of balancing the books' I can see us spending more in this window than many windows previously.[/quote]

Whos been making the noises and how?

Or is that an interpretation of what has been said?[/quote]

If it's not an interpretation of what someone has said what else is it? I clearly haven't posted verbatim so it's quite clearly an interpretation. Come on Rats keep up.

The problem is I do understand what is said and not what I interpret is said ... can you think of any that do
    But your understanding IS your interpretation. Just like I understand you're a tit, from my interpretation of what you say.

Ratty are you really just asking a question?

or are you heavily implying what you assume bear is doing and attempting to influence others into sharing this opinion, under the pretence of simply asking a question?

see i can do it too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)