+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lee Gregory....your loss

would like to see murphy back here...think he would be a great signing. Cole would be a prospect. not interested in any of the others. why would we sign Long? where has that come from? unless saints paid 100% of his wages. we NEED a central midfielder but i cant suggest anyone who is a realistic option. our depth there is shocking. coutts is out and one more injury we'd be up a creek. fleck is struggling in there at the minute without a decent partner.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    would like to see murphy back here...think he would be a great signing. Cole would be a prospect. not interested in any of the others. why would we sign Long? where has that come from? unless saints paid 100% of his wages. we NEED a central midfielder but i cant suggest anyone who is a realistic option. our depth there is shocking. coutts is out and one more injury we'd be up a creek. fleck is struggling in there at the minute without a decent partner.
    Flecky Strugglin? I don't agree wi that mi owd pal.Long's been mentioned before,he's a good player especially at this level,i've no idea if there's owt in the rumour tho.UTCB

it came from 2 different posters on s2 board bolton one was adamant he was tuftys number 1 target not fussed either way personally one thing is certain imo is that we need 3 new signings in january if we want to stay in top 6

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Flecky Strugglin? I don't agree wi that mi owd pal.Long's been mentioned before,he's a good player especially at this level,i've no idea if there's owt in the rumour tho.UTCB
    My man of the match for United on Saturday was Flecky,closely followed by Lunstram

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    My man of the match for United on Saturday was Flecky,closely followed by Lunstram
    For once i agree wi thee Blockmod.D'ya think Jake will be back on Friday? UTCB

For once i agree wi thee Blockmod.D'ya think Jake will be back on Friday? UTCB
    If Baldock is fit,I think he will go Bash,CCV,Magic

Fleck's been excellent since Coutts got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I can see where BB is coming from regards Fleck,he was the player that Gregory turned inside out for the first goal.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    I can see where BB is coming from regards Fleck,he was the player that Gregory turned inside out for the first goal.
    The Magic hat lost posession for the 2nd goal does tha want him droppin Agnes? FLECKY's not been strugglin in my view.UTCB

Ok....struggling might be a bit harsh. I was lost in the moment. It's how you interpret his performances. He's having to do more defending in coutts absence. He's a playmaker. I wasn't there Saturday but I've been to all games since Burton. We need another rock in there. Lundstram isn't up to it yet but maybe he'll improve. If we are going for an unexpected promotion we need better. It's a scratch your head season because we simply didn't expect to do so well did we? BB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast