+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FA cup underdogs at it again...

re: FA cup underdogs at it again...

I hope he is OK. He didn't seem quite himself today. A bit tetchy. It could be the excessive alcohol consumption or the unexpected result. Either way I hope he didn't feel obliged to come on here to explain away a sh1te performance. But then strangely he didn't mention the game did he.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    Yeh but 2 pints? That is really going for it - you really do live on the edge. The time it would take you to drink that you must have left early... again.
    Trying to make something from the pace at which I drink ? Really, is that what you have to resort to ?

FFS - that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou
    Trying to make something from the pace at which I drink ? Really, is that what you have to resort to ?
    Well you wouldn't want to come across as some doddery old prick who thinks it clever that he can still down a couple of beers would you. Just looking out for you that's all.

What was the game like btw? You haven't mentioned it yet.

No reply? Probably best forget it eh?

It's only that your gloating about us losing to a side one division below us when you lose to a side TWO divisions below you a couple of weeks later is looking badly like you have a knack of putting the mockers on things. Add to that last year's inept Sunderland performance and yesterday's result and I bet there's quite a few Saints wishing that you keep your gob shut as well.

He's now posting under the moniker of Whirlinator on TBA. Gives us two places to take the piss out of him now then.

Ghirlinator.

Girliehater?

Quote Originally Posted by Corkhead
    No reply? Probably best forget it eh?
    Au contraire..

I thought I'd leave responding for a while to see just how desperate you were to get a report.

As you are clearly extremely keen to read up on the game, pop over to SM where my thoughts (and those of others) have already been posted.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeygun
    He's now posting under the moniker of Whirlinator on TBA.
    Oh dear - if you're referring to me, then you've come up very short on your facts.

Makes you come across a little paranoid, if I'm honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    The draw will be enough for the more retarded of our charity thieving neighbours to salivate over until the replay. Southsea Common will be a sea of semen filled socks tonight
    I'm glad I took your advice Papa and I see that quality and balanced reflection of Southampton games is alive and well on SM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)