+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Happy

Stop the parents buying drugs and expensive mobiles instead of necessities for the kids.

Get tough with employers paying under minimum wage, there's quite a few in our area, many of these businesses you will have used because you have too!

Educate people about debt, debt solutions after the event are not the answer.

Know what gets me about this great England. If there was a 3rd world war who'd be the cannon fodder. Wouldn't be muslims against there religion. Wouldn't be benefit people, they are to busy cueing up at the post office. Be ordinary working class on the minimum wage. By working class mean who do some work not just turn a computer on. There's no b*ll*cks in this country. Last person who had any won't mention but you know who I mean.

Spot on howdy...

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Know what gets me about this great England. If there was a 3rd world war who'd be the cannon fodder. Wouldn't be muslims against there religion. Wouldn't be benefit people, they are to busy cueing up at the post office. Be ordinary working class on the minimum wage. By working class mean who do some work not just turn a computer on. There's no b*ll*cks in this country. Last person who had any won't mention but you know who I mean.
    Turning a computer on would make you middle class

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Turning a computer on would make you middle class
    Getting paid to turn a computer on which I'm not. Your definitely not working class which I am.

See empathy needed. Also education on how to do basic research, not to brush tar and not to assume. Some good points made though I won't argue that, but there should be no doubt that poverty is on the rise.

Tell you what.....

I've worked behind a computer for a shift ( using the brain as well ! ) and I've done a good shift of manual work as well and I can tell you that working the brain properly is far more tiring than manual work !

Manual work is training.....for football ....great......brain work is fatigue !

I've enjoyed a lot of both.......physically & mentally foooked now - as you can tell....lol

PS - Poverty should not be on the rise though.....kids first every time !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123