+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Election

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Surely that would mean their policies are more suited to conservative voters then if they think they'd be stolen?
    Not really.it could mean they stole them because they are good ideas that had been costed.x

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    The rain took the cluelessness index off the scale. Obviously there was no-one at No. 10 with the foresight or nous to organise either an umbrella, a coat or a canopy. To be fair though, rain is pretty rare in this country.
    I don't think he wanted another Wally with the Brolly headline😋

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    The rain took the cluelessness index off the scale. Obviously there was no-one at No. 10 with the foresight or nous to organise either an umbrella, a coat or a canopy. To be fair though, rain is pretty rare in this country.
    Why didn't they announce it in the new media centre they spent millions on?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Going to be really interesting to watch a Labour government in action instead of throwing platitudes across the floor (mind you anything will be an improvement on the current shower!). Trouble is there is too much "career" and not enough vocation in public service and has been for years.
    I cannot remember, ever when Sir Winston Churchill's words were ever more meaningful than they are at this crossroads of our lives.
    This Tory Government have had 14 years to actually make a difference, they have failed miserably, with a 186 majority they have spaffed it away, so frivourless with peoples lives.
    IF its a labour Government in July the fear of a Government facsimile to to one we are ridding ourselves of is a real possibility, could even be worse.
    The law & order in the UK is a complete shambles, ive said on here before that Sharia Law is an oncoming possibility, would it be so awafull??.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dug Out View Post
    I cannot remember, ever when Sir Winston Churchill's words were ever more meaningful than they are at this crossroads of our lives.
    This Tory Government have had 14 years to actually make a difference, they have failed miserably, with a 186 majority they have spaffed it away, so frivourless with peoples lives.
    IF its a labour Government in July the fear of a Government facsimile to to one we are ridding ourselves of is a real possibility, could even be worse.
    The law & order in the UK is a complete shambles, ive said on here before that Sharia Law is an oncoming possibility, would it be so awafull??.

I think stoning adulteresses to death before home games might be too much for even the most ardent Islamophile

I'm waiting for a statement from Bros before I know who I want to be Prime Minister.

Vote Scoffham.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I think stoning adulteresses to death before home games might be too much for even the most ardent Islamophile
    I'd bite your hand off if you were to offer sharia law.

I think we all know Government needs some reform. The problem we have is that both Labour and the Conservatives are both soft left with more radical wings.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I'd bite your hand off if you were to offer sharia law.
    As long as there are no women present at stonings.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast