+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T PPE shipment from Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    these are very wealthy people who appear to be blaming anyone but themselves ,
    Thuz a lot a that gooin on at the minute.

I blame Mister Lee cos he's part Chinese

(A know it's not a jooakin matter burra ed to put that one in --Still no BFC ovva 70's call --at this rate that Turkey plane will ev landed befooar they call )

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuz a lot a that gooin on at the minute.

I blame Mister Lee cos he's part Chinese

(A know it's not a jooakin matter burra ed to put that one in --Still no BFC ovva 70's call --at this rate that Turkey plane will ev landed befooar they call )
    ony part Chinese ? Which bittarim int , av just edda cheque frum Ernie fogot ad summariz stuff £100 , so wine shades tuneet , dunt bi late drinks arron me

ony part Chinese ? Which bittarim int , av just edda cheque frum Ernie fogot ad summariz stuff £100 , so wine shades tuneet , dunt bi late drinks arron me
    His Bank Account.

Good news on the Bonds. Tha can gerra heyf Season Ticket fo Christmas.

His Bank Account.

Good news on the Bonds. Tha can gerra heyf Season Ticket fo Christmas.
    Am not goowin if thar not , wint bi same , a carnt mek mi mind up if a want to gu ageeun at minit , a mite gerranutha ev ta stoppin ooham order !!

Am not goowin if thar not , wint bi same , a carnt mek mi mind up if a want to gu ageeun at minit , a mite gerranutha ev ta stoppin ooham order !!
    A think owd Karma Conway, Big Chien etc willev gone by Christmas. Thellev sold the better players, not bought ennibody decent and Struber will be a mid table Third Division manager. Thev no love/commitment to Barnsley and I think/hope they will leg it.

A think owd Karma Conway, Big Chien etc willev gone by Christmas. Thellev sold the better players, not bought ennibody decent and Struber will be a mid table Third Division manager. Thev no love/commitment to Barnsley and I think/hope they will leg it.
    Wunt that bi nice get John Dennis n Mick Haysleden back ere , ez tha med thi mind up SB or atha waiting like me an alot moor ,
    keep well n keep safe , it's binna good drying day today i hope Mary's clarts dint tek thi eye art it's binna cold stiff breeze , thull just need a gud airing nar !!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    It was reported this morning that the Turkey shipment arrives today! However..........It will take time to get it out to the front line as the last shipment they received had things labelled wrong in boxes so each crate has to be opened to check it's the right PPE and some of the masks that were sent failed safety tests?????
    Can you believe that the RAF cargo plane has only just taken off for Turkey & not Saturday that we were informed in Saturdays briefing
    When it is said that it doesn't need Boris at the helm they are right, the rest of em are quite capable of lying just as well
    That's why it's necessary for questions to be asked now not in months time
    Talk about summat not being reight at Oakwell,it's certainly not reight down in London

Ittul get soortud Exile , has ennybody bort owt frum Turkey thats enny good or lasts ? Heads will roll , nowt noshooron ,

this is the third airlift in the space of 10 days the first was from a turkish military cargo plane a few days later a british A400 then this one thats a few days late.

11/4/2020
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...58361318429885
    18/4/2020
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...58098730339034

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    this is the third airlift in the space of 10 days the first was from a turkish military cargo plane a few days later a british A400 then this one thats a few days late.

11/4/2020
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...58361318429885
    18/4/2020
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...58098730339034
    It still hasn't arrived yet according to SKY NEWS and it was only ordered on Sunday which isn't what the Minister said in the Press Conference on Sunday Night .

They are lying again .

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...s-way-11976238

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast