+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t Just booked another cruise

Quote Originally Posted by lbj View Post
    To be fair O/T.....does mean Off Topic...

Be selective when reading on MM you eventually get a sense of what to expect from who.....mine are particularly good for bouts of insomnia.....I may seek a patent.
    Spot on lbj.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    With my football bet winnings.

May stop betting on football now after Saturday's big loss.

Off to the Caribbean again on the Celeb Eclipse with 2 night pre cruise stay in South Beach Miami.

Gambling can be fruitful.

Booked with Cruise.co.uk for the first time.

Hope they are legit..

Don't suppose any on here know as they don't do cruising up the Humber.
    Enjoy Kempo, were going to consider Cruising when we get old they seem to have all the bases covered for the elderly.

Kempo

One of best cruises I've been on was the Canberra.

Old ship even after the re-fit after been used in the Falklands war but service was first class.

Went on oriana last year thinking of combining a cruise and safari next year.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Enjoy Kempo, were going to consider Cruising when we get old they seem to have all the bases covered for the elderly.
    Lol gm..some truth in that to be honest but trust me I have great experience and your post should read 'if we get old!"

Lol gm..some truth in that to be honest but trust me I have great experience and your post should read 'if we get old!"
    Touché...its looking increasingly unlikely

Milla...You seemed to have got the wrong impression

I am married with 3 kids..

I am retired so do have plenty of time but have lots of interests..Gym fanatic( go every day)...like a gamble....travelling and holidays of course...looking after my two grandchildren whenever I can...eating out at good restaurants....learning Reiki although I am not convinced...reading...enjoy watching most sports..football my favourite....share trading which I do quite in a profitable way.

I wouldn't say that I was a loner,I can be quite outgoing although I don't make friends that easily as I like to keep myself to myself.

I suppose after talking to 40 people each day in my job,it's nice to have some self space.

The Walter Mitty thing is put out by fools who cannot assess people correctly...EllisD makes the most accurate assessment when he is not in drink.

If I write it on here then it has a truth guarantee unless it's an opinion then like anyone else I can Geet things wrong..usually bets.

I laugh at the Walter Mitty stuff and I guess you have noticed that not one person will take a bet on their opinions even at £50000 to a £1000 odds.

If there is anything at all that I write that you don't believe just question it with me and I will put you right.

I would say that actually if you examine things,I am more open about myself than anyone on here and I provide more evidence when challenged than anyone else.

Your drink offer is much appreciated and no offence meant when turning it down..my identity needs to remain hidden but I do realise that it is a genuine and generous offer.
    Go on then Walter. My 50k to your 1k that you ain't 57 and went to RGS. Gonna take it?

I can be as silly as you if I try.

You must have gone to school with a member of the 2005 board. Remember his name?

With my football bet winnings.

May stop betting on football now after Saturday's big loss.

Off to the Caribbean again on the Celeb Eclipse with 2 night pre cruise stay in South Beach Miami.

Gambling can be fruitful.

Booked with Cruise.co.uk for the first time.

Hope they are legit..

Don't suppose any on here know as they don't do cruising up the Humber.
    Kempo….yes its time for another trip as they say …..taking in New York for a 4 night stay to celebrate my upcoming birthday….feel like I know the place well as this will be my fifth trip to the big apple in the past 10 years…still I bet there's something else I'll find interesting like the natural history museum for one….

Need to wrap up warm as the snow is in force….just need the dollar to rally a tad more before I vacate….
    Last edited by Brin; 18-01-2017 at 11:03 PM.

Brin...I am off to New York at the weekend staying in Hilton Fashion District in Chelsea.

Love New York.

May see you there.

Geeter...A gentleman doesn't bet on his age and I have never offered this bet.

I accept your bet re RGS and will up my side to 100K
    You are betting that I did not attend RGS as you have stated many times.

Let's get it on

Confirm your side of the bet for everyone to see and we will work out the proof.

I say I went to RGS and you say I didn't.....You are on Sir...100K to 1K

You are on

Tic Toc Tic Toc

Let's make it 100K plus a car plus my house against your 1K!!

He's says you ain't 57 and went to RGS Kempo doesn't he.

If you're not 57 but went to RGS Geetar wins the bet.

Careful K!!

I reckon you did go to RGS but are 61.

Just a guess, don't want any bets lol ��

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast