+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red and White towers over p****y. (Warning. Really funny)

re: Red and White towers over p****y. (Warning. Really funny)

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    I don't recall a big public outcry over the Itchen Bridge being lit up in blue...maybe we should petition to have all branches of Boots and Tesco banned from Southampton.
    Sorry, for a moment there Fiddley I thought you were comparing the Spinnaker Tower with the Itchen Bridge!!!!

Will millions see that when the Americas Cup comes to town?

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    I don't recall a big public outcry over the Itchen Bridge being lit up in blue...maybe we should petition to have all branches of Boots and Tesco banned from Southampton.
    Sorry, for a moment there Fiddley I thought you were comparing the Spinnaker Tower with the Itchen Bridge!!!!

Will millions see that when the Americas Cup comes to town?[/quote]The point remains valid you poor bitter jealous charity thieving gayer.

The point that Portsmouth has the Spinnaker Tower, the Americas Cup, 4 major trophies and inhabitants who are willing to stand up to something. After all, you lot couldn't even be bothered to turn up to a football match designed to save your club. Spineless.

And by the way, 'gayer' is now a red card offence...well if you're a Norwegian footballer anyway. - view external link

The point that Portsmouth has the Spinnaker Tower, the Americas Cup, 4 major trophies and inhabitants who are willing to stand up to something. After all, you lot couldn't even be bothered to turn up to a football match designed to save your club. Spineless.

And by the way, 'gayer' is now a red card offence...well if you're a Norwegian footballer anyway.
    A copy of someone's building, a preliminary round to match the football clubs cup expectations and fans still willing to claim a trophy from the cheating days. Yeah, brown would have been a better choice.

And by the way, 'gayer' is now a red card offence...well if you're a Norwegian footballer anyway.
    It's still a sh[color=black]ithole populated by bellends though.

The point that Portsmouth has the Spinnaker Tower, cheated, a record of charity theft, 2 insolvencies, are the reason we have financial fair play rules and inhabitants who are willing to turn their backs to the local businesses who went to the wall.
    Amended for accuracy.

Division four!

Every time one of you pikeys uses the old ancient history story re a club which ceased to exist in 2010, I know I've got a good bite

Dry your eyes Jism, you lot will rip division 4 a new one next season ...

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns

Every time one of you pikeys uses the old ancient history story re a club which ceased to exist in 2010, I know I've got a good bite

[/quote]

Every time someone uses the fishing angle you know the argument is lost.

And even if we are judging on number of bites, I'd say my 4-1 victory seems rather apt!!

[/quote]

And even if we are judging on number of bites, I'd say my 4-1 victory seems rather apt!![/quote]How can I lose when it's true? I mean the history of a club which no longer exists is literally all you have! Perhaps you should try to come back with somethin

[/quote]

And even if we are judging on number of bites, I'd say my 4-1 victory seems rather apt!![/quote]

Neither of you are close to winning the 'post something daft, get owned, call it fishing' champion . Answers on a very small postcard.

I'm less sure why 4-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast