+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Matty Platt signs

Nice goal and a superb finish for a defender...

Sounds like a proper kick it, head it defender and one that most Bradford fans really rate. Have to say I’m a bit surprised they’re saying the his passings awful, admittedly you can help that a bit with coaching but does this mean we won’t be passing around as much at the back? As you certainly can’t expect him to do what Baldwin had to do if he’s not that good on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Sounds like a proper kick it, head it defender and one that most Bradford fans really rate. Have to say I’m a bit surprised they’re saying the his passings awful, admittedly you can help that a bit with coaching but does this mean we won’t be passing around as much at the back? As you certainly can’t expect him to do what Baldwin had to do if he’s not that good on the ball.
    Played in a 3 at the back at Barrow and passing out was their style so should fit in.

Do you mean he is not goimg to keep falling over?

Seems like exactly what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Seems like exactly what we need.
    Another 1 of the same ilk would be good

Hopefully he will be as good as Graham Lee who we signed from Bradford at the start of the Munto season

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Nice goal and a superb finish for a defender...

With shooting like that, I'm expecting 10 goals apiece from Platt and Macari.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Played in a 3 at the back at Barrow and passing out was their style so should fit in.
    Just strange how many of them said he wasn’t great at all with his distribution, but that could be their players weren’t great at giving options and maybe we will try and get it forward quicker next season.

Just strange how many of them said he wasn’t great at all with his distribution, but that could be their players weren’t great at giving options and maybe we will try and get it forward quicker next season.
    In fairness I was told that midfield Matty P was the same when at Bradford. Look at how important he is to us.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast