+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything that's wrong with this country

re: Everything that's wrong with this country

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_Potts
    Mickey...I think you give a T0ss really...ya T0sser...

Don't forget next Thursday !
    Twice before bedtime, three when i first get up, and two in the afternoon..In the middle of one now if thal let me sh!thouse...Let me know how it goes on thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by micklyons1hardbstd
    Mickey...I think you give a T0ss really...ya T0sser...

Don't forget next Thursday !
    Twice before bedtime, three when i first get up, and two in the afternoon..In the middle of one now if thal let me sh!thouse...Let me know how it goes on thursday! [/quote]Last minute penalty...I'll join you Micky...

Worth it, just to pi$$ paul walsh off!

Lefties live in La La Land & are DANGEROUS.

Can anybody tell me what Work the THICK Africans are going to do when they all have arrived...just a Q.

Oh dear..PASSIVE AGGRESSION see - Route of all ills..You're not very original Ginge love...Aaarn't we hampered?...You seem to have your ear to the ground though on such matters..A little insecure nonetheless, and prone to kneejerk keyboard warrior type bull$hit remarks manifested through pent up ****like angst..Just need to embrace other peoples views..Even if they don't sit well with yours...Thats how healthy multi cultural democracies thrive...My black friends think you need to chill...T O S S E R!

Classic Post Mick
    My Black Acquainted Mates say I speak the Truth...

& I'm perfect the chill.

Suns out...get a TAN...

tax evaders

'developing nations'...what were they doing during the years that we 'grafted' to OUR development? sat on their 4rse...methinks!

or have they just recently been dropped onto our planet?

ray...in Batley.

He started it Miss..Naaa' not having that..Uncalled for, childish bait dropping waffle gets rebuked, then goes and plays the laid back victim..I'm sure your chums do agree with you..Its good to have some common ground with friends..helps you to relax...Incidentally..What the fu(k do you know about Africans, outside magazines and sky news...Or indeed labour?..."Dowt thaz ever eld a spade." I would also wager that I'd done more work to help other countries than you...I digress, and I've already wasted far much time on yer'..Get out and live a bit, before boring the ar$e off of people that might have...Not everyone that thinks the Labour party are a joke, are racists...Wouldn't vote Tory, B'NP or UKIP either...Hope that sits well...Doubt it. Zzzzz...Over and out!

Truble is Michael...my Girls have made more money for your poor little people than you will ever know...

So stick. That Micky in your pipe & smoke it

You smart ****d Bar Steward.

Typically.Left Wing..

Plenty of Spout

No action

Left Wing

Promise Everything

Deliver

NOWT

Waste of Space...like d Blunts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)