+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Borefest drags on

We didn't bring on Grealish. 0-4 is the worst England game I've watched. Clueless seems to sum up that performance yet the pundits are saying stay with Southgate. We all know Sean's tactics were sussed and we couldn't change, Southgate has just got there sooner. We won't have a hope in hell of progressing beyond the group stage in the world Cup if he is still in charge, and no doubt he will be. ramsdale should never replace Pope.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    England 0 Hungary 4.Just opening another beer chaps.
    I expect they're singing and dancing in the streets of Budapest tonight. Good luck to them, you can only beat what's in front of you, I just hope they realise it won't be this easy when they play a proper team.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I expect they're singing and dancing in the streets of Budapest tonight. Good luck to them, you can only beat what's in front of you, I just hope they realise it won't be this easy when they play a proper team.
    They drew with Germany and a narrow loss to Italy and therefore are now top of this group so it is no fluke Sinkov.There have been signs of this for acouple of years.I thought they were magnificent-made England look bang average.Good manager that Marco Rossi.England deserved it after booing the Hungarian anthem and calling Hungarians racist.

They drew with Germany and a narrow loss to Italy and therefore are now top of this group so it is no fluke Sinkov.There have been signs of this for acouple of years.I thought they were magnificent-made England look bang average.Good manager that Marco Rossi.England deserved it after booing the Hungarian anthem and calling Hungarians racist.
    What goes around comes around eh CiB? We are awfully bloody good at taking the knee though.

I'm not knocking Hungary CiB, and most on this msgboard will be on your side, our arrogant, woke millionares and their virtue-signalling manager were put firmly in their place by a very competent Hungarian team, and I quite enjoyed the spectacle, especially as it may have pushed Gareth a lot closer to the exit door. There are a lot of people in this country now waking up the the fact that our Emperor has got no clothes, so thank you to Hungary for that, they've done us a big favour.

None of it can disguise the fact though that this England team has been going downhill fast for a while, this hammering has been coming, Hungary were in the right place at the right time, and were good enough to take advantage, but as I said, you can only beat what's in front of you, and Hungary did it with aplomb (whatever aplomb is).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)