+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing posters can someone fill me in

re: Missing posters can someone fill me in

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    BobbyB still posts on the football board fairly regularly. Caught up with VJ in Sydney at xmas.He's more into twittering these days. JMG posts on FB now and again. Everyone else on the list still posts now and again.

The vanished.

Robbie Cabbage
    Stinna
    Alias
    Dion Dublin
    Pistol Pete
    Villian Dreamer
    SaitanMar
    Sellyoak Villa
    VillaDave
    Floggle
    Alias has been on here in the last few weeks, Top bloke.

VillaDave was very funny, but was never a Villa fan, but who cares.

Robbie Cabbage now there is a from the past.

And my old school mate Chico Hamilton has also got lost somewhere in cyberspace.[/quote]

Yes, Chico. I know there are others as well. Villa Dave was the funniest poster we've had.[/quote]

I remember villa Dave from when I first joined years ago, great poster but I never got the impression he wasn't a villa fan as bb makes ou

Add Blackpool villain to the list as my old mate ain't on much at all of late if at all..

I don't post much these days either

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    Cool re meeting VJ in Sydney, Oz. If I'd have known you two were hooking up, I'd have got you to say 'hi' from me. I assume he is good? Apart from deserting us for Twitter, that is?

Alias was around at the beginning of the season as I was trying to help him find his way onto our Fantasy League. I don't think my directions could have been very clear (could never tell my left from right ) as he seemed to disappear from sight during the process. Hope he didn't end up in the Kiama blow hole!
    Yes he's good, Win. J and E are coming to NZ in June for a faw days to stay at the Hotel Mad and Demented. [/quote]

Getting to know VillaJohn from on here is one of the big plus points of posting on this site.

And John's best Villa mate Pete I went to school with at St Thomas Aquinas, just a very small world sometimes.

BB, I think VJ was only posting on here for my first 7-8 months on the board, but he was definitely someone who made an impression as an all round good guy. I chose him to speak to, when I did my first ever post on here, as I knew I'd be 'safe' with him. Obviously, you were my second choice, BB.

I see LMV said Bushy's on Facebook a lot. I don't do Facebook, but perhaps someone could tell him you posted a piccie of Nigella to tempt him back. He was always nagging Yubby to make her a mascot. I think Olivia Wilde was the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    Add Blackpool villain to the list as my old mate ain't on much at all of late if at all..
    Dazzy, yes, I don't think Blackpool has posted since the upgrade. I think before that he'd had a break due to problems getting on here. Hope he's not had the same problems as you and Yubbs. Always enjoy his laconic style.

Reliability of the board

Speed of the board

Number of adverts

Quality of posts

Just a few of the reasons why I don't post much now

PS Even while posting this post I've had to re-type as it didn't send

Scotty some days it's slow like yesterday was rubbish but today its been like a starfighter from the gagulan system which is real fast

anyway where is statsey these days I see the match report and thats it

Like LMV I am using my phone more and after reading two posts my phone gets hot and I get kicked off the site, so typing is a waste of time unless it is short and sweet.

My internet at home is intermittent coupled with the issues since they changed servers makes it too slow.

I just read what's eye catching basically and barely even bother with this side of the board because I know the phone's just going to kick me off.

Finally been able to get back on the board with my internet fixed and a new account.

Looking at some of the posts, it seems i haven't missed much?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)