+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    It's quite simple Morgan is an arrogant git and mps always swerve questions that drop them in any form of poo. So it all adds up to what weve been getting.
    True. A lot of these interviews end up being a personal battle of wills between the journalist and the politician, both of whom think they are being very clever in their own way and probably enjoy the jousting, but for many of those watching it's a complete turn-off.

Sid you would do well to remember that Piers Morgan knowingly used phone hacking to publish the Ulrika Johnson Sven affair. Yes a former servant of Notts! I'm somewhat bemused by how you can say anything positive about such a vile individual. The UK Governments handling of the NHS and also corona virus is lamentable and it certainly wouldn't be hard to make a politician look a bit silly at the moment. Even soccerman could probably manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Sid you would do well to remember that Piers Morgan knowingly used phone hacking to publish the Ulrika Johnson Sven affair. Yes a former servant of Notts! I'm somewhat bemused by how you can say anything positive about such a vile individual. The UK Governments handling of the NHS and also corona virus is lamentable and it certainly wouldn't be hard to make a politician look a bit silly at the moment. Even soccerman could probably manage it.
    Out of interest Queensland - how is the UK's handling of COVID-19 being reported in Aus?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    On the subject of asking and answering questions, the daily coronavirus update should be renamed the "Daily Evasion Session". The lack of anything resembling a direct answer has gone beyond a joke. Any specific question is 'answered' with nothing but platitudes, evasion and waffle. I've heard many questions about PPE such as "have the government failed?", "should the government apologise?" and "were the government slow to act?" all get the same non-answer - "we are working incredibly hard", "we are leaving no stone unturned", and "protecting the brave NHS staff is our top priority". Not one minister has had the guts to be honest and say "sorry, we got this one wrong".

And coimmie Corbyn would have said ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Enough about sid......what do you think about Piers?
    He is just as bad

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    And coimmie Corbyn would have said ?
    It doesn't matter what "coimmie Corbyn" would have said.

He certainly couldn't have been more wriggling and evasive than this government have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It doesn't matter what "coimmie Corbyn" would have said.

He certainly couldn't have been more wriggling and evasive than this government have been.
    Desperate comments from a total labour loser, the biggest emergency since the last world war and the labour maggots keep sniping...lovely. And you wonder why you mugs lost lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Desperate comments from a total labour loser, the biggest emergency since the last world war and the labour maggots keep sniping...lovely. And you wonder why you mugs lost lol.
    So would you care to give your considered opinion on the government's handling of "the biggest emergency since the last world war"?

Thought not, you don't have the brains to do debates.

Keep trying you gambling moron, it wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I think I made my reservations about PM very clear but that does not detract from the fact that he is correctly pursuing servants of a government which is dishonest, evasive and unable to take its own responsibility. Ten years they have governed the country so any failure to procure equipment needs to be properly planted at their door. I would respect them more if they openly said 'Mea culpa. WE got this wrong'.
    And, btw, I would expect the same forensic treatment from PM if it was a Labour Government.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast