+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 📝Luca Ashby-Hammond Signs (loan)

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Didn't you read the article? It clearly states that they're planning to send Brooks out on loan again to prepare him for the chance of a senior role next season.
    They clearly don't think he's ready yet, and neither do I. I really cannot understand why so many on here seem to think he's the answer to all our problems, I suppose it's just that Notts fan thing of thinking any player who can't get into the squad is a world superstar who's being neglected.
    It’s the same with Archie Mair because he saves two penalties we should sign him and he’s the answer to our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    It does make you wonder what his future is? He is 20 and the coaching staff are saying he is worse than both SS and AS.
    I think it's now blatantly obvious he's not rated or wanted. We are in desperate need of a keeper to stop the weekly mistakes taking place between the posts and he can't get a sniff.3 months stint at Eastwood town or similar ain't going to change him now.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think it's now blatantly obvious he's not rated or wanted. We are in desperate need of a keeper to stop the weekly mistakes taking place between the posts and he can't get a sniff.3 months stint at Eastwood town or similar ain't going to change him now.
    He’s 20 which, for a keeper, is still extremely young.
    The club have just stated their intentions which seems completely sensible.
    Langstaff went on loan to Billingham Synthonia FC when he was 20. He’s progressed nicely since then!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    He’s 20 which, for a keeper, is still extremely young.
    The club have just stated their intentions which seems completely sensible.
    Langstaff went on loan to Billingham Synthonia FC when he was 20. He’s progressed nicely since then!
    Platitudes. I didn't realise langstaff played in goal..if your good enough your old enough.

Always has an error in him, flaps at balls into the box but decent with the ball at his feet, sounds like a perfect fit!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    It’s the same with Archie Mair because he saves two penalties we should sign him and he’s the answer to our problems.
    3 actually I seem to remember he saved one at Altrincham away.

He cant be any worse than what we already have..

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Platitudes. I didn't realise langstaff played in goal..if your good enough your old enough.
    Maybe he’s not yet good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He cant be any worse than what we already have..
    That's what I'm hoping, would have preferred someone with more experience though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast