+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Dressing Room

Top class facility. And now for a great season ahead as well

Hope when the players take to the field today they don't leave anything in their lockers

I notice Collins seat has got extra hooks on it cause he keeps dropping things.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Hope when the players take to the field today they don't leave anything in their lockers
    Why

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Why
    Not leave anything as in take everything (physical/mental) onto the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    More responsibility for the kit man maybe?

Anyway, the changing rooms look class. I wonder if KN or any future manager will take a picture down and rip it up when a player has been sh1te, during a team talk?!?! Would save on tea cups.

There's a set of darts in the managers office as part of the upgrade. No seriously, they look real nice and as others have said, given what Al does for a living, wuddent have cost a fortune.

Credit where credit is due. AH has done a fantastic job on the refurb, looks amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Countyson View Post
    Changing rooms look fantastic. It's only a small thing compared to wages, but these little things (like the stadium) also give a good impression to players we are trying to sign when showing them around the club.
    What he said

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I have no idea how JS managed to have any success with us.
    Maybe the fact that he inherited over half his successful championship winning side had something to do with it.

Barry Watling, David Needham, Brian Stubbs, Bob Worthington, Don Masson, Richie Barker and Les Bradd were all at the club when JS arrived in the November.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It looks like the photos are of the present team. I have no idea if the photos are changed if a player is dropped and another takes his place.
    It will be the starting line up that has their images up on the lockers usually (they're only going to use this dressing room on match days) but in the "reveal" it was just players in numerical order, not the team for today. The pictures are all stuck on with magnets so they're easily interchangeable.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast