+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leam Richardson

But it's not Friday 😂😒

Leams red and white army!

Cheap option? Absolutely. Best option? Probably not... However as soon as Taylor was sacked he was likely Number 1 on the "Realistic list".

Certainly doesn't marry upto what TS has said he wanted.

However, he's got my support. Hopefully he can lead the rebuild starting this January and then again over the summer, if that's in League One so be it - it's Taylor and Co that's relegated us not Richardson.

Will be interesting to see who comes in as Director of Football. I hope, someone who has managed at this level and is winding down their career. We don't one a L2 merry go round man. Ie. CURLE.

Like others have said let’s get behind the new manager, don’t think he’ll keep us up but hopefully build a team to bounce back up .

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Just get us competing better for now & get back in the home dugout that will be show a different direction from previous. By the way I said last week Rob Staton he's the man if you want to know what's happening for real.
    Nobody gives a sh*t about the dugout apart from you. Give it rest.

Glad it’s finally sorted, Good luck to him. He might not have been everyone’s first choice but that’s not his fault, Let’s all get behind him and give him a good welcome tomorrow night.

My prediction....He'll keep us up!

Allelujah! Someone on Facebook reckoning back room staff are staying good/bad thing? What’s peoples thoughts if true?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradgate View Post
    My prediction....He'll keep us up!
    My prediction, dead man walking

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Nobody gives a sh*t about the dugout apart from you. Give it rest.

They do heard it said by others on different forums.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    They do heard it said by others on different forums.
    Yeah, That was you and your brother on banter. Nobody else cares.

Welcome Leam.
    He's always struck me as calm, level-headed bloke with some good knowledge and experience. He has a massive task but this year is now almost a free hit for him which might not be a bad thing. A few tips Leam: convert Bramall into a striker, get Kioso back and keep hold of Johannson in January. Good luck to you.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast